Terms & Conditions
Our terms and conditions are simple and easy to understand.
Terms Of Engaging The Auto Llama’s Services
- We come to you! Don’t drive if your car has a brake issue! We will make the repair on-site.
- Your information will never be shared or sold – We will solely use it to provide you with a free estimate and to perform your service if you accept our quote.
- For liability purposes, we cannot install any parts you may have already purchased – You are welcome to return them for a full refund wherever you purchased them from, we will bring brand new parts to make your repair.
- Additional costs – Once our techs are physically on location and have inspected your brakes, your repair could require additional parts and labor to make a successful repair. The tech will go over any additional costs if this applies to your service.
- We stand behind our work – All repairs made by The Auto Llama LLC dba 2’U’Brakes are made by an ASE Certified Mechanic. If you experience any failures or concerns regarding the workmanship or quality of parts used during your repair, please contact us within 7 days of the date your repair was made. If possible, please send any related documentation to validate your claim.
We welcome your feedback on the terms of using The Auto Llama mobile brake repair service. Please let us know if you have any suggestions on how we can improve our terms.
Phone: (859) 380-6846