What is the master cylinder?
The master cylinder is the component of a vehicle’s braking system responsible for pressurizing the brake lines.
If a master cylinder fails or is compromised in any way, the vehicle’s braking becomes unreliable and creates dangerous situations on the roadways.
How to identify if a master cylinder has gone bad?
The brake pedal pressure is often the best way to identify if a master cylinder has gone bad on a braking system. If the brake pedal feels spongy or there is no resistance when the brake is compressed, it is a sign there may be an issue with the master cylinder.
Other issues with braking systems can have the same warning signs though. Air in the brake lines, a puncture in a brake line, or even a faulty brake caliper could produce similar symptoms. This is why if you are experiencing any odd responses when pressing your brake pedal you should have your brake system inspected by a reputable ASE Certified mechanic as quickly as possible.
Why Have 2’u’Brakes Replace Your Master Cylinder?
There are several reasons we encourage you to request a quote for master cylinder replacement from us.
Here are a couple of the highlights!
- We Can Save You Money – Since we do not have the overhead costs of brick and mortar mechanic shops, we are often less expensive.
- We Can Save You Time – We travel to your vehicle to make the repair – no more waiting around or arranging rides!
- We’re ASE Certified – Every mechanic at 2’u’Brakes is ASE Certified which means they have proven their expert knowledge in the auto mechanic industry.
- We Warrant Our Repairs – When we make a repair we back it with our 24-mile/24-month warranty for your peace of mind.
- We Keep You Safe! – If your vehicle is truly in need of service, it is reasonable to believe it is not roadworthy at the present time. Don’t put yourself or others at risk trying to get your vehicle to a repair shop, we come to you!
We Replace Master Cylinders On-Site!
Driving with a master cylinder that has failed is extremely dangerous. We come to you to make the repair! Don’t put yourself or others at risk trying to get your vehicle to the local repair shop! Wherever your vehicle is becomes our repair shop!
Our brake repair services come with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty. Your brake repair service is even pushed to your vehicle history report automatically!
All you have to do is contact us and approve your quote. We’ll repair your brakes wherever your vehicle is currently located!
Schedule Your Brake Repair Service
Like to request pricing first?
Same Day Appointments Available Give Us A Call At
- Our primary service areas are Cincinnati, Northern KY, SE Indiana, and Dayton, OH. We do make repairs out side of this area however a service charge may apply please give us a call if you need more info.
- We DO NOT offer BRAKE LINE repairs at this time.
- We DO NOT install customer parts unless you are looking for a performance upgrade.