What’s a Complete Brake Job?
When you hear the term “complete brake repair” it often refers to replacing the brake pads and rotors/discs on all 4 wheels.
It could possibly involve more than that depending on the state of your vehicle’s braking system.
Another repair a total brake job could include is a caliper replacement.
And yes, we do perform brake repairs on drum brake systems!
What’s Included With Our Complete Brake Replacement Service?
Great question! The short answer is everything your vehicle’s braking system requires.
Like we just mentioned, often a complete brake job involves replacing the worn brake pads and brake rotors with brand new replacements.
If your vehicle needs more than that, our ASE Certified technicians will be sure to let you know.
Our customer’s safety is our #1 concern.
Why Have 2’u’Brakes Replace Your Brakes?
There are several reasons we encourage you to request a quote for a full brake overhaul from us.
Here are a couple of the highlights!
- We Can Save You Money – Since we do not have the overhead costs of brick and mortar mechanic shops, we are often less expensive.
- We Can Save You Time – We travel to your vehicle to make the repair – no more waiting around or arranging rides!
- We’re ASE Certified – Every mechanic at 2’u’Brakes is ASE Certified which means they have proven their expert knowledge in the auto mechanic industry.
- We Warrant Our Repairs – When we make a repair we back it with our 24-mile/24-month warranty for your peace of mind.
- We Keep You Safe! – If your vehicle is truly in need of service, it is reasonable to believe it is not roadworthy at the present time. Don’t put yourself or others at risk trying to get your vehicle to a repair shop, we come to you!
- We often run Complete Brake Repair Specials – If you’re looking for brake repair specials near me you’re in luck we often run specials and discounts for brake pad and rotor replacement check out our brake repair specials page
5.0 average rating
May 25, 2022
How much does an entire brake job cost?
A full brake jobs can range in price from $250 to $950. Depending on your vehicles make and model. Luxery brand cars and truck typically have higher brake part prices.
Should I get all of my brakes and rotors replaced at the same time?
A total brake job is defined by the replacement of all 4 wheels brake pads, brake hardware, brake rotors along with lubricating and greasing all slide pins. Doing a complete brake job is the best way way to keep your vehicles braking system functioning as it should!
How long does a complete brake job take with 2'u'Brakes?
This is a question we are asked frequently. A full brake job at your vehicles location usually takes our technicians around 2 hours to complete. Don’t forget our brake shop comes to you for all your brake repair needs!
We Replace Entire Brake Systems On-Site!
Can you name another auto repair shop in Greater Cincinnati that will replace your brakes on-site?
We are not aware of any other local mechanics providing this service!
Our brake jobs come with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty. Your brake repair service is even pushed to your vehicle history report automatically!
All you have to do is contact us and approve your quote. We’ll repair your brakes wherever your vehicle is currently located!