Why Do Brake Rotors Need To Be Replaced?
Brake rotors will fail over time. The most common reasons brake rotors need to be replaced include waiting too long to replace your brake pads. Rotors can become warped due to exposure to heat, or the rotors wear too thin.
No matter the reason your brake rotors are failing, it is very important to replace them as soon as possible.
What’s Included With Our Brake Rotor Replacement Service?
Our brake disc/rotor replacement service includes doing a free inspection determing wear and tear then removing your worn-out discs with brand new discs specific to your vehicle.
It is a best practice to replace brake pads at the same time new rotors are installed.
We reference your vehicle’s manufacturer’s recommendations for rotors to be used and make sure we install rotors that meet your vehicle’s specs.
We also inspect and lubricate caliper pins along with using anti-squeal lubricant to keep your brakes quiet!
How to tell if I need new Brake rotors?
If you’re wondering how to tell if you need new brake rotors, look no further! In this blog post, we’ll discuss the signs that indicate your brake rotors need replaced. We’ll also provide information on where to find a brake shop near you. So, if you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms, it’s time for a brake rotor replacement:
– Your car is vibrating when you press your brake pedal
– You hear a squealing noise when you brake
– Your brakes are making a grinding noise
– It takes longer than usual for your car to stop
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms with your brake system, we recommend taking your car to a local brake shop. We bring our brake shop to you, our qualified technician’s will be able to diagnose the problem and determine whether or not you need new brake rotors.
Why Have 2’u’Brakes Replace Your Brake Rotors?
There are several reasons we encourage you to request a quote for brake rotor replacement from us. Here are a couple of the highlights!
- We Can Save You Money – Since we do not have the overhead costs of brick and mortar mechanic shops, we are often less expensive.
- We Can Save You Time – We travel to your vehicle to make the repair – no more waiting around or arranging rides!
- We’re ASE Certified – Every mechanic at 2’u’Brakes is ASE Certified which means they have proven their expert knowledge in the auto mechanic industry.
- We Warrant Our Repairs – When we make a repair we back it with our 24-mile/24-month warranty for your peace of mind.
- We Keep You Safe! – If your vehicle is truly in need of service it is reasonable to believe it is not roadworthy at the present time. Don’t put yourself or others at risk trying to get your vehicle to a repair shop, we come to you!
- We Often Run Brake Specials – If you’re looking for brake specials near you look no further. We run brake specials and deals every month. For brake rotor replacement specials check out our Brake Rotor/Disc Specials Page
5.0 average rating
July 9, 2022
August 9, 2021
How much do brake rotors cost?
If you’re searching for brake rotor replacement near me then you are in the right spot. The average cost to replace brake rotors is between $250 to $450 per axle depending on your vehicles make and model this price can vary.
Is it worth replacing brake rotors?
Brake rotors/discs are an esential part of your vehicles braking sysytem if they are warped, grooved, caked in rust then, yes! We always reccomend replacing brake rotors with a brake job as this could cause your brake pads to wear unevenly and void the warranty.
How long do brake rotors last?
Brake rotors like other parts of your vehicles braking system wear down and fail over time. You can expect quality brake rotors to last between 40k and 80k miles depending on your driving habits. Brake rotors wear alot faster if you do alot of city driving. Rememeber we replace brake rotors near you!
We Replace Brake Discs On-Site!
Can you name another auto repair shop in Greater Cincinnati that will replace your brake discs on-site?
We are not aware of any other local mechanics providing this service!
Our brakes jobs come with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty. Your brake repair service is even pushed to your vehicle history report automatically!
All you have to do is contact us and approve your quote. We’ll repair your brakes wherever your vehicle is currently located!
Schedule Your Brake Repair Service
Like to request pricing first?
Same Day Appointments Available Give Us A Call At
- Our primary service areas are Cincinnati, Northern KY, SE Indiana, and Dayton, OH. We do make repairs out side of this area however a service charge may apply please give us a call if you need more info.
- We DO NOT offer BRAKE LINE repairs at this time.
- We DO NOT install customer parts unless you are looking for a performance upgrade.