Getting your brake pads replaced has never been easier. Don’t waste your day at the shop we replace brake pads on-site.
We make brake pad replacement near you easy! Our mobile brake pad replacement service comes to you for all your brake pad repairs and more.
Brake Pad Replacement In 3 Easy Steps
Choose a repair time that is convenient for you by calling or by visiting our brake pad scheduling page.
Sit back and relax! Our ASE-certified technician will come to your home or office and complete your brake repair on-site.
Why Do Brake Pads Need To Be Replaced?
Brake pads wear down very slightly every time you press your brake pedal.
Eventually, the material left on the brake pads is not sufficient to effectively and reliability stop your vehicle. At this point, you need to replace your brake pads to keep your vehicle in road-worthy condition.
What’s Included With Our Brake Pad Replacement Service?
Great question! Our brake pad replacement service near you included replacing the existing worn brake pads currently on your vehicle with brand new brake pads.
We only use high-quality brake pads and will follow your vehicle’s manufacturer’s recommended type of brake pads. The most common types are ceramic brake pads and semi-metallic brake pads.
We are also going to inspect and lubricate caliper pins along with using anti-squeal lubricant to keep your brakes as quiet as can be.
If you opt for our Gold Package, all hardware is replaced during the installation of your new brake pads.
When to replace my brake pads?
Here are some common signs that brake pads may need to be replaced:
- Squeaking or squealing noise: A high-pitched squeaking or squealing noise when you apply the brakes is a common sign that the brake pads are worn down and need to be replaced.
- Grinding noise: A grinding or growling noise when you apply the brakes is an indication that the brake pads have worn down completely and are now damaging the rotors. This is a serious issue that needs immediate attention.
- Reduced responsiveness: If the brakes don’t seem to be as responsive as they used to be, or you have to push the pedal harder to stop, it could be a sign that the brake pads are worn down.
- Vibration: If you feel a vibration or pulsing sensation in the brake pedal when you apply the brakes, it could be a sign of warped rotors. This can be caused by worn brake pads that have been left too long and have damaged the rotors.
- Warning light: Most modern cars have a brake warning light on the dashboard that will illuminate if there’s a problem with the brake system. If this light comes on, it’s important to have the brakes checked as soon as possible.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to have your brake system inspected by a professional mechanic. Worn or damaged brake pads can compromise your safety and the safety of others on the road, so it’s best to address the issue as soon as possible.
If you search ” Brake Pad Replacment Near Me” you’re going to get alot of options here is why we think ours is the best-
Why Have 2’u’Brakes Replace Your Brake Pads?
There are several reasons we encourage you to request a quote for brake pad replacement from us. Here are a couple of the highlights!
- We Can Save You Money – Since we do not have the overhead costs of brick and mortar mechanic shops, we are often less expensive.
- We Can Save You Time – We travel to your vehicle to make the repair – no more waiting around or arranging rides!
- We’re ASE Certified – Every mechanic at 2’u’Brakes is ASE Certified which means they have proven their expert knowledge in the auto mechanic industry.
- We Warrant Our Repairs – When we make a repair we back it with our 24-mile/24-month warranty for your peace of mind.
- We Keep You Safe! – If your vehicle is truly in need of service it is reasonable to believe it is not roadworthy at the present time. Don’t put yourself or others at risk trying to get your vehicle to a repair shop, we come to you!
- We often run Brake Pad Specials – If you’re looking for brake pad specials near me you’re in luck we often run specials and discounts for brake pad replacement check out our brake pad specials page
Read all of our 151 reviews
5.0 average rating
June 13, 2022
How much do brake pads usually cost to replace?
Brake pads are one of the most commonly replaced parts of your braking system. They wear down everytime you press on the brakes. A typical brake pad replacement job costs between $109 and $300 depending on your vehicles make and model.
How often should brake pads be replaced?
This is a common question we get. Brake pads can last anywhere between 20k miles to 60k miles depending on driving habits and the type/quality of brake pad. If you’re unsure which brake package is best just ask we’ll be happy to help!
How do I know when my brake pads need replaced?
The most common warning signs that your brake pads are in need of replacement is a squeaking or squealing sound when you press the brake pedal. Most brake pads have a wear indicator that makes a high pitched screeching sound when your brake pads are getting low. Its always best to have our brake shop near you do an inspection if you think your pads are ready to be replaced!
We Replace Brake Pads On-Site!
Can you name another auto repair shop in Greater Cincinnati that will replace your brake pads on-site?
We are not aware of any other local mechanics providing this service!
Our brakes jobs come with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty. Your brake repair service is even pushed to your vehicle history report automatically!
All you have to do is contact us and approve your quote. We’ll repair your brakes wherever your vehicle is currently located!
Get In Touch
Call us or complete any form on our website to get your brake pad replacement service’s price and to book your service.
Approve Your Quote
If your quoted price and service time sound good to you, we’ll get you on our schedule – possibly the same day!
The Auto Llama To The Rescue!
Relax! We take it from here.
An ASE Certified brake repair expert will have your new brake pads installed very soon.