Why Do Brake Pads Need To Be Replaced?
Brake pads wear down very slightly every time you press your brake pedal.
Eventually, the material left on the brake pads is not sufficient to effectively and reliability stop your vehicle. At this point, you need to replace your brake pads to keep your vehicle in road-worthy condition.
What’s Included With Our Brake Pad Replacement Service?
Great question! Our brake pad replacement service included replacing the existing worn brake pads currently on your vehicle with brand new brake pads.
We only use high-quality brake pads and will follow your vehicle’s manufacturer’s recommended type of brake pads. The most common types are ceramic brake pads and semi-metallic brake pads.
We are also going to inspect and lubricate caliper pins along with using anti-squeal lubricant to keep your brakes as quiet as can be.
If you opt for our Gold Package, all hardware is replaced during the installation of your new brake pads.
Why Have 2’u’Brakes Replace Your Brake Pads?
There are several reasons we encourage you to request a quote for brake pad replacement from us. Here are a couple of the highlights!
- We Can Save You Money – Since we do not have the overhead costs of brick and mortar mechanic shops, we are often less expensive.
- We Can Save You Time – We travel to your vehicle to make the repair – no more waiting around or arranging rides!
- We’re ASE Certified – Every mechanic at 2’u’Brakes is ASE Certified which means they have proven their expert knowledge in the auto mechanic industry.
- We Warrant Our Repairs – When we make a repair we back it with our 24-mile/24-month warranty for your peace of mind.
- We Keep You Safe! – If your vehicle is truly in need of service it is reasonable to believe it is not roadworthy at the present time. Don’t put yourself or others at risk trying to get your vehicle to a repair shop, we come to you!
We Replace Brake Pads On-Site!
Can you name another auto repair shop in Greater Cincinnati that will replace your brake pads on-site?
We are not aware of any other local mechanics providing this service!
Our brakes jobs come with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty. Your brake repair service is even pushed to your vehicle history report automatically!
All you have to do is contact us and approve your quote. We’ll repair your brakes wherever your vehicle is currently located!
Schedule Your Brake Repair Service
Like to request pricing first?
For same-day appointments, please call ahead at (859) 380-6846.
- Our primary service areas are Cincinnati, Northern KY, SE Indiana, and Dayton, OH. We do make repairs out side of this area however a service charge may apply please give us a call if you need more info.
- We DO NOT offer BRAKE LINE repairs at this time.
- We DO NOT install customer parts unless you are looking for a performance upgrade.