Why Do Brake Lines Need To Be Replaced?
The most common reason brake lines may need to be replaced is corrosion. Over time water and salt can deteriorate brake lines to the point that the braking system becomes unreliable.
Sometimes brake hoses can be punctured or cut. With a hole of any kind in a brake line, the system is compromised.
What’s Included With Our Brake Line Replacement Service?
First, we need to know which type of vehicle you have. We cannot replace brake lines on all vehicles and this is the only brake repair service we cannot perform on-site.
If we can make your repair without our mechanics needing to crawl under your vehicle, we can make your repair.
Any brake lines that have been damaged will be replaced with brand new brake lines if we are able to make your repair.
All other brake components will be inspected during the installation process.
Why Have 2’u’Brakes Replace Your Brake Lines?
There are several reasons we encourage you to request a quote for brake line replacement from us.
Here are a couple of the highlights!
- We Can Save You Money – Since we do not have the overhead costs of brick-and-mortar mechanic shops, we are often less expensive.
- We Can Save You Time – We travel to your vehicle to make the repair – no more waiting around or arranging rides!
- We’re ASE Certified – Every mechanic at 2’u’Brakes is ASE Certified which means they have proven their expert knowledge in the auto mechanic industry.
- We Warrant Our Repairs – When we make a repair we back it with our 24-mile/24-month warranty for your peace of mind.
- We Keep You Safe! – If your vehicle is truly in need of service it is reasonable to believe it is not roadworthy at the present time. Don’t put yourself or others at risk trying to get your vehicle to a repair shop, we come to you!
We Replace Brake Lines
Contact us about the possibility of our performing your brake line replacement service. We need more information from you to determine if we can perform this service on your vehicle.
Our brakes jobs come with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty. Your brake repair service is even pushed to your vehicle history report automatically!
All you have to do is contact us and approve your quote. We’ll repair your brakes wherever your vehicle is currently located!
Schedule Your Brake Repair Service
Like to request pricing first?
Same Day Appointments Available Give Us A Call At
- Our primary service areas are Cincinnati, Northern KY, SE Indiana, and Dayton, OH. We do make repairs out side of this area however a service charge may apply please give us a call if you need more info.
- We DO NOT offer BRAKE LINE repairs at this time.
- We DO NOT install customer parts unless you are looking for a performance upgrade.