Why does brake fluid need flushed?
Brake fluid like motor oil gets pushed around and exchanged with in your braking system. Over time this brake fluid picks up pieces of debris and dirt causing it to change viscosity. In order to keep your braking system stopping as it should we recommend doing a brake fluid exchange every 30k to 50k miles.
Did you know brake fluid can cause your braking system to fail prematurely!?
That’s right over time dirty brake fluid can lead to an early failure of braking components such as calipers, brake lines, master cylinders and ABS units.
If you want to learn more on brake fluid and the importance changing it here is an in depth blog we wrote on it. BRAKE FLUID
What’s Included With Our Brake Fluid Flush Service?
One of our mobile brake repair technicians will come to your vehicles location and check your brake fluid. Once determined that your fluid is in need of changing. We will evacuate all existing brake fluid and replace it with eiter DOT 3 or DOT 4 brake fluid depending on your vehicles manufacturer reccomendations. This process is done at all 4 wheels to ensure all of the old brake fluid has been exchanged.
Why Have 2’u’Brakes Flush Your Brakes?
There are several reasons we encourage you to request a quote for a brake fluid flush from us.
Here are a couple of the highlights!
- We Can Save You Money – Since we do not have the overhead costs of brick and mortar mechanic shops, we are often less expensive.
- We Can Save You Time – We travel to your vehicle to make the repair – no more waiting around or arranging rides!
- We’re ASE Certified – Every mechanic at 2’u’Brakes is ASE Certified which means they have proven their expert knowledge in the auto mechanic industry.
- We Warrant Our Repairs – When we make a repair we back it with our 24-mile/24-month warranty for your peace of mind.
- We Keep You Safe! – If your vehicle is truly in need of service it is reasonable to believe it is not roadworthy at the present time. Don’t put yourself or others at risk trying to get your vehicle to a repair shop, we come to you!
Is a brake fluid flush necessary?
YES. Regular brake fluid flush is essential to keeping that car of yours stopping as it should. As stated above brake fluid should be flushed every 30k to 50k miles.
What can happen if I don't flush my brake fluid?
Over time dirt brake fluid can cause the failure of many of your brakes essential parts. Old dirty brake fluid has been known to cause master cylinders to fail which then can lead to all of your brakes locking up. Yikes! you dont want that to happen.
How much is a brake fluid flush?
Brake fluid flush cost ranges between $99 to $199 depending on the type of brake fluid and the amount your braking system holds. We have a few packages that include a 4 wheel brake fluid flush with our brake service near you. Ask for more details!
We Replace Brake Fluid On-Site!
Can you name another brake shop in Greater Cincinnati that will flush your brakes on-site?
We are not aware of any other local brake shops providing this service!
Our brakes jobs come with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty. Your brake repair service is even pushed to your vehicle history report automatically!
All you have to do is contact us and approve your quote. We’ll repair your brakes wherever your vehicle is currently located!
Schedule Your Brake Repair Service
Like to request pricing first?
Same Day Appointments Available Give Us A Call At
- Our primary service areas are Cincinnati, Northern KY, SE Indiana, and Dayton, OH. We do make repairs out side of this area however a service charge may apply please give us a call if you need more info.
- We DO NOT offer BRAKE LINE repairs at this time.
- We DO NOT install customer parts unless you are looking for a performance upgrade.