Why Do Brake Drums Need To Be Replaced?
Like all other types of brakes, over time the parts will eventually wear down and fail.
Brake drums have been replaced by brake rotors or brake discs. If you have a newer vehicle, it most likely does not have drum brakes.
Brake drums typically last longer than brake discs or rotors though so don’t be upset if your vehicle uses a drum braking system!
What’s Included With Our Brake Drum Replacement Service?
As you may expect, the service will include removing your existing brake drum with a brand new replacement.
It is a best practice to also replace brake shoes at the same time new brake drums are installed.
All other brake components will be inspected during the installation process.
Why Have 2’u’Brakes Replace Your Brake Drums?
There are several reasons we encourage you to request a quote for brake drum replacement from us.
Here are a couple of the highlights!
- We Can Save You Money – Since we do not have the overhead costs of brick and mortar mechanic shops, we are often less expensive.
- We Can Save You Time – We travel to your vehicle to make the repair – no more waiting around or arranging rides!
- We’re ASE Certified – Every mechanic at 2’u’Brakes is ASE Certified which means they have proven their expert knowledge in the auto mechanic industry.
- We Warrant Our Repairs – When we make a repair we back it with our 24-mile/24-month warranty for your peace of mind.
- We Keep You Safe! – If your vehicle is truly in need of service it is reasonable to believe it is not roadworthy at the present time. Don’t put yourself or others at risk trying to get your vehicle to a repair shop, we come to you!
We Replace Brake Drums On-Site!
Can you name another auto repair shop in Greater Cincinnati that will replace your brake drums on-site?
We are not aware of any other local mechanics providing this service!
Our brakes jobs come with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty. Your brake repair service is even pushed to your vehicle history report automatically!
All you have to do is contact us and approve your quote. We’ll repair your brakes wherever your vehicle is currently located!
Schedule Your Brake Repair Service
Like to request pricing first?
For same-day appointments, please call ahead at (859) 380-6846.
- Our primary service areas are Cincinnati, Northern KY, SE Indiana, and Dayton, OH. We do make repairs out side of this area however a service charge may apply please give us a call if you need more info.
- We DO NOT offer BRAKE LINE repairs at this time.
- We DO NOT install customer parts unless you are looking for a performance upgrade.