Why Do Brake Discs Need To Be Replaced?
Brake discs will fail over time. The most common reasons brake rotors need to be replaced include waiting too long to replace your brake pads, the rotors become warped due to exposure to heat, or the rotors wear too thin.
No matter the reason your brake discs are failing, it is very important to replace them as soon as possible to ensure your vehicle stops as expected when you press the brake pedal!
What’s Included With Our Brake Rotor Replacement Service?
Every brake disc replacement service is going to include removing your worn-out discs with brand new discs specific to your vehicle.
It is a best practice to replace brake pads at the same time new rotors are installed.
We reference your vehicle’s manufacturer’s recommendations for rotors to be used and make sure we install rotors that meet your vehicle’s specs.
We are also going to inspect and lubricate caliper pins along with using anti-squeal lubricant to keep your brakes as quiet as can be.
Why Have 2’u’Brakes Replace Your Brake Rotors?
There are several reasons we encourage you to request a quote for brake rotor replacement from us. Here are a couple of the highlights!
- We Can Save You Money – Since we do not have the overhead costs of brick and mortar mechanic shops, we are often less expensive.
- We Can Save You Time – We travel to your vehicle to make the repair – no more waiting around or arranging rides!
- We’re ASE Certified – Every mechanic at 2’u’Brakes is ASE Certified which means they have proven their expert knowledge in the auto mechanic industry.
- We Warrant Our Repairs – When we make a repair we back it with our 24-mile/24-month warranty for your peace of mind.
- We Keep You Safe! – If your vehicle is truly in need of service it is reasonable to believe it is not roadworthy at the present time. Don’t put yourself or others at risk trying to get your vehicle to a repair shop, we come to you!
We Replace Brake Discs On-Site!
Can you name another auto repair shop in Greater Cincinnati that will replace your brake discs on-site?
We are not aware of any other local mechanics providing this service!
Our brakes jobs come with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty. Your brake repair service is even pushed to your vehicle history report automatically!
All you have to do is contact us and approve your quote. We’ll repair your brakes wherever your vehicle is currently located!
Schedule Your Brake Repair Service
Like to request pricing first?
For same-day appointments, please call ahead at (859) 380-6846.
- Our primary service areas are Cincinnati, Northern KY, SE Indiana, and Dayton, OH. We do make repairs out side of this area however a service charge may apply please give us a call if you need more info.
- We DO NOT offer BRAKE LINE repairs at this time.
- We DO NOT install customer parts unless you are looking for a performance upgrade.