Why Do Brake Calipers Need To Be Replaced?
The most common reason a brake caliper needs to be replaced is that a piston becomes stuck or the rubber housing deteriorates.
Caliper Replacement Requires Bleeding The Brakes!
Warning: After new brake calipers are installed the brake lines will need to be bled to eliminate any air which may be trapped in the brake lines. Failing to do so can cause sporadic brake behavior or complete failure which is extremely dangerous to passengers in your vehicle and others on the roadway.
What’s Included With Our Brake Caliper Replacement Service?
If your brake repair service calls for caliper replacement, you are more than likely going to need to replace the brake pads and rotors at this time as well.
Contact us to speak with an ASE Certified mechanic because brake jobs involving caliper replacement require a much higher level of knowledge and experience when compared to replacing pads and rotors.
Why Have 2’u’Brakes Replace Your Brake Calipers?
There are several reasons we encourage you to request a quote for brake caliper replacement from us. Here are a couple of the highlights!
- We Can Save You Money – Since we do not have the overhead costs of brick and mortar mechanic shops, we are often less expensive.
- We Can Save You Time – We travel to your vehicle to make the repair – no more waiting around or arranging rides!
- We’re ASE Certified – Every mechanic at 2’u’Brakes is ASE Certified which means they have proven their expert knowledge in the auto mechanic industry.
- We Warrant Our Repairs – When we make a repair we back it with our 24-mile/24-month warranty for your peace of mind.
- We Keep You Safe! – If your vehicle is truly in need of service it is reasonable to believe it is not roadworthy at the present time. Don’t put yourself or others at risk trying to get your vehicle to a repair shop, we come to you!
We Replace Brake Calipers On-Site!
Can you name another auto repair shop in Greater Cincinnati that will replace your brake pads on-site?
We are not aware of any other local mechanics providing this service!
Our brakes jobs come with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty. Your brake repair service is even pushed to your vehicle history report automatically!
All you have to do is contact us and approve your quote. We’ll repair your brakes wherever your vehicle is currently located!
Schedule Your Brake Repair Service
Like to request pricing first?
For same-day appointments, please call ahead at (859) 380-6846.
- Our primary service areas are Cincinnati, Northern KY, SE Indiana, and Dayton, OH. We do make repairs out side of this area however a service charge may apply please give us a call if you need more info.
- We DO NOT offer BRAKE LINE repairs at this time.
- We DO NOT install customer parts unless you are looking for a performance upgrade.