Did you know that Ohio has some of the strictest laws regarding vehicle brakes and glass? According to the Ohio Revised Code, your brakes must be able to stop your vehicle within a certain distance, depending on your speed and weight. If they fail, they could face a fine of up to $150 or even jail time. Not to mention the risk of getting into an accident and injuring yourself or others.
Your glass must also be in good condition and free of cracks, chips, or tinting obstructing your vision. If not, you could be cited for a minor misdemeanor and have to pay a fine of up to $100. Plus, you’ll have to deal with the annoying glare and reduced visibility of damaged glass.
Don’t let these laws catch you off guard. Ensure your brakes and glass are tip-top before hitting the road. And if you need any help with that, just call The Auto Llama. We’ll come to you and fix your brakes and glass in no time.
Brake Shop At Your Service
At The Auto Llama, we know how important your brakes are for your safety and comfort. That’s why we offer a full range of brake services, from diagnosis to replacement. Whether you need brake pads, rotors, or calipers, we’ve got you covered. Here are some of the standard brake problems we can solve for you:
Brake Pad Replacement
Your brake pads are the parts that press against the rotors to slow down your wheels. Over time, they wear out and need to be replaced. If you hear a squeaking or grinding noise when you brake, or if your brake pedal feels soft or spongy, it’s time to get new brake pads.
We’ll inspect your brake pads and replace them with high-quality ones that match your vehicle’s specifications. We’ll also check your rotors for damage or warping and resurface or replace them.
Brake Rotor Replacement
Your brake rotors are the discs that spin with your wheels and provide a surface for the brake pads to grip. They can also wear out or get damaged by heat, rust, or debris. If you feel a vibration or pulsation when you brake, or your steering wheel shakes or wobbles, it’s time to get new rotors.
We’ll inspect your rotors and replace them with new ones that are smooth and balanced. We’ll also ensure they are appropriately aligned and torqued with your wheels.
Brake Caliper Replacement
Your brake calipers are the devices that hold the brake pads and squeeze them against the rotors when you apply pressure to the brake pedal. They can also malfunction or leak due to corrosion, dirt, or wear. If you notice a fluid leak near your wheels or your brakes feel uneven or pull to one side, it’s time to get new calipers.
We’ll inspect your calipers and replace them with new ones that are clean and functional. We’ll also bleed your brake system to remove air bubbles and ensure optimal performance.
Frequently Asked Brake Repair Questions
What makes 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair different from other Loveland brake repair shops?
2’u’Brakes is Cincinnati’s first mobile brake repair service. We have changed the way customers choose to get their brake repairs done. From Brake pad replacement, Brake rotor replacement to Brake caliper replacement 2’u’Brakes can handle all your brake repair needs!
How does 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair in Loveland work?
This is a great question that we often are asked. Our process is extremly simple you can fill out our free estimate request form that will ask a few questions about your brake repair needs and we will get back to ASAP with a price. When you are ready to schedule your brake repair you simply click on schedule now and book your appointment. Your ASE certified technician will then come to your vehicles location in Loveland OH and make the repair on location. Easy as 1-2-3 !
Does 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair offer a warranty?
Yes all of our brake repairs are backed by one of our 3 warranty tiers depending on your brake repair package choice.
- Standard package 12 month/12k mile
- Gold package 24 month/24k mile
- Platinum package 36 month/36k mile warranty
What types of brake repairs do you make in Loveland?
Can you make brake repairs any where in Loveland?
Genrally yes. While we do require a mostly flat surface with around 6 ft on each side of the vehicle to make the brake repair. In certain instances we may look for a near by parking lot to make the brake repair if needed.
How long should I expect my brake repair to take?
Most brake repairs typically take between 1 to 2 hours. On occasion repairs can take longer if your technician runs into problems or extra services are needed to complete your brake repair.
ASE Certified Brake Repair Services In Loveland OH & Nearby
Our mechanics are ASE Certified Technicians just like the guys working at the brick and mortar auto repair shops you’ll find along Madison Rd. and everywhere else in Cincinnati’s East Side.
When we make a brake repair, it automatically gets pushed to your vehicle’s history report.
“I had originally paid to have all 4 brakes replaced as my car is used. I definitely needed front brakes, and I was unaware when the last owner might have changed the back brakes. Daniel, my tech for this job, noticed my back brakes were still in good condition and let me know he contacted the company to credit us for the extra cost and change the charge to their front only package. Afterwards he was kind enough to move our car from the street where we had to park it for him (apartment rules) and park in our parking spot. Over all he was very polite, kind, and of course was right on time for our 11am appointment. Ive never used a “to you” service before and was a little skeptical, but im very pleased with the level of professionalism and work done and would very much recommend these guys to anyone who doesnt want to/doesnt have time to go to a physical shop. 😀”
See more on Google
We Make Brake Repair Easy!
Can you name another auto repair shop in the East Side that will repair your brakes on site?
We are not aware of any other local mechanics providing this service!
Our brake jobs come with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty.
All you have to do is contact us and approve your quote. We’ll repair your brakes wherever your vehicle is currently located!
Schedule Your Brake Repair Service
Like to request pricing first?
Same Day Appointments Available Give Us A Call At
- Our primary service areas are Cincinnati, Northern KY, SE Indiana, and Dayton, OH. We do make repairs out side of this area however a service charge may apply please give us a call if you need more info.
- We DO NOT offer BRAKE LINE repairs at this time.
- We DO NOT install customer parts unless you are looking for a performance upgrade.
We Also Serve The Rest Of Greater Cincinnati
Meeting Loveland OH
Loveland, OH, is more than just a place to get your brakes fixed. It’s also a charming city with a rich history and many attractions. Here are some of the things that make Loveland, OH, particular:
Loveland, OH, was founded in 1795 by Colonel Thomas Paxton, a Revolutionary War veteran who named it after his friend James Loveland, who ran a general store and post office in the area. The city grew as a railroad hub and became known as the “Sweetheart of Ohio” for its Valentine-themed postmark service that started in 1972.
Today, Loveland, OH, is home to about 12,000 people who enjoy its historic downtown district, scenic bike trails, and annual events such as the Loveland Frogman Triathlon and the Loveland Castle Days.
Points of Interest
If you’re looking for some fun things to do in Loveland, OH, here are three suggestions:
- Visit the Loveland Castle, a medieval-style fortress built by Harry Andrews, a World War I veteran and Boy Scout leader who used stones from the Little Miami River. You can tour the castle, see its gardens and museum, and even rent it for weddings or overnight stays.
- Ride the Little Miami Scenic Trail, a 78-mile paved path that follows the river and connects Loveland, OH, with other cities and parks. You can bike, hike, or skate along the trail and enjoy the views of nature and wildlife.
- Shop at the Loveland Station, a mixed-use development that features retail, dining, and residential spaces. You can find a variety of shops and restaurants, such as Graeter’s Ice Cream, Ramsey’s Trailside, and The Works Pizza.
Taking Care Of Your Car
Your car is more than just a means of transportation. It’s also an investment that can increase or decrease value over time. That’s why taking care of your car and keeping it in good condition is essential. Here are some tips and tricks to help you do that:
- Follow your car’s maintenance schedule and get regular oil changes, tire rotations, fluid checks, and tune-ups. This will help your vehicle run smoothly and efficiently and prevent costly repairs in the future.
- Wash your car regularly and wax it occasionally to protect it from dirt, dust, salt, and UV rays. This will help your car look shiny and new and preserve its paint and body.
- Park your car in a garage or under a shade whenever possible to avoid exposure to extreme temperatures and weather conditions. This will help your vehicle avoid cracking, fading, or rusting and extend its battery life.
- Drive your car safely and responsibly to avoid accidents and tickets. This will help your vehicle prevent damage and wear and lower your insurance premiums.
By taking care of your car, you’ll enjoy a safer and more comfortable ride and increase its resale value when you sell or trade it in.
How to get to The Auto Llama Cincinnati?
Little Miami Scenic Trail
- Head south on Corwin Rd toward Middletown Rd (1.2 mi)
a. Turn right onto Middletown Rd (0.2 mi)
b. Turn left onto N Waynesville Rd (0.7 mi)
c. N Waynesville Rd turns right and becomes Middletown Rd (1.3 mi)
- Continue on US-42 S (3.6 mi)
a. Turn left onto OH-48 BYP E (4.0 mi)
b. Continue onto OH-48 S (1.3 mi)
c. Use the right lane to merge onto I-71 S via the ramp to Cincinnati (5.0 mi)
d. Take exit 24 toward Innovation Way (0.5 mi)
- Continue on Innovation Way (0.8 mi)
a. At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Socialville-Fosters Rd (0.3 mi)
b. Turn right onto Columbia Rd (2.3 mi)
c. At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Fields Ertel Rd (0.8 mi)
d. Turn right onto Rich Rd (0.2 mi)
e. Turn left onto Mulberry St (0.3 mi)
f. Turn right onto Shore Dr. Destination will be on the right (0.1 mi)
Loveland Castle Museum
12025 Shore Dr, Loveland, OH 45140
- Head north on Shore Dr toward Mulberry Rd/Willow Dr (0.1 mi)
- Turn left onto Mulberry Rd/Willow Dr. Continue to follow Mulberry Rd (0.3 mi)
- Turn left onto Rich Rd (1.1 mi)
- Turn left onto W Loveland Ave (1.0 mi)
- Turn right onto S 2nd St/Murdock Ave/Second St. Destination will be on the right (174 ft)
Loveland Station Apartments
110 S 2nd St a, Loveland, OH 45140
- Take W Loveland Ave to S Riverside Ave in Hamilton County (0.3 mi)
a. Head north on S 2nd St/Murdock Ave/Second St toward W Loveland Ave (174 ft)
b. Turn left at the 1st cross street onto W Loveland Ave (0.3 mi)
- Take E Kemper Rd to Loveland Madeira Rd in Symmes Township (2.4 mi)
a. Turn left onto S Riverside Ave (1.0 mi)
b. Continue onto E Kemper Rd (1.4 mi)
- Drive from I-275 W and Reed Hartman Hwy to Blue Ash (7.1 mi)
a. Turn left onto Loveland Madeira Rd (0.4 mi)
b. Use the right lane to merge onto I-275 W via the ramp to Indianapolis (4.8 mi)
c. Use the 2nd from the right lane to take exit 47 for Reed Hartman Hwy toward Blue Ash (0.3 mi)
d. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Reed Hartman Hwy. Pass by KeyBank (on the right in 1.2 mi) (1.6 mi)
- Drive to your destination (0.1 mi)
a. Turn right at Osborne Blvd (0.1 mi)
b. Turn right. The destination will be on the left (121 ft)
2’u’Brakes Mobile Brake Repair
10945 Reed Hartman Hwy Ste 312, Cincinnati, OH 45242