Did you know that Ohio has strict laws regarding vehicle brakes and glass? According to the Ohio Revised Code, your brakes must be able to stop your vehicle within a certain distance, depending on your speed and weight. If your brakes are worn out or defective, you could face a fine of up to $150 or even jail time.
Your windshield and windows must also be free of cracks, chips, or obstructions that impair your vision. If your glass is damaged, you could be cited for a minor misdemeanour and pay a fine of up to $100.
Don’t risk getting pulled over or having an accident because of faulty brakes or glass. Call The Auto Llama today and let us handle your brake and glass repair needs.
Brake Shop At Your Service
At The Auto Llama, we offer a full range of brake services for all makes and models of cars, trucks, SUVs, and vans. Our experienced and certified technicians can diagnose and fix any brake problem you may have, such as:
Brake Pad Replacement
Brake pads are the parts that press against the rotors to slow down your vehicle. Over time, they wear out and need to be replaced. You may need new brake pads if you hear a squeaking or grinding noise when you brake, or if your brake pedal feels soft or spongy.
The Auto Llama can replace your brake pads in no time, using premium ceramic or semi-metallic pads that last longer and perform better than cheap ones. We also inspect your rotors for damage or warping and resurface or replace them.
Brake Rotor Replacement
Brake rotors are the discs that spin with your wheels and provide a surface for the pads to grip. They can get damaged by heat, rust, or wear from the places. If your rotors are warped or grooved, they can cause vibration, noise, or reduced braking power.
The Auto Llama can replace your brake rotors with high-quality ones that match your vehicle’s specifications. We also check your wheel bearings, calipers, and hoses for leaks or issues.
Brake Caliper Replacement
Brake calipers are the devices that hold the pads and squeeze them against the rotors. They can get stuck, leak fluid, or corrode over time. If your calipers are faulty, they can cause uneven braking, pulling to one side, or fluid loss.
The Auto Llama can replace your brake calipers with new ones that fit your vehicle perfectly. We also bleed your brake system to remove air bubbles and ensure optimal pressure.
Don’t Take Our Word For It!
With over 180 5-star reviews see why 2’u’Brakes Mobile Brake Repair is the best choice for brake replacement!
ASE Certified Brake Repair Services In Kettering OH & Nearby Dayton OH.
Our mechanics are ASE Certified Technicians just like the guys working at the brick and mortar auto repair shops you’ll find in Kettering Oh.
When we make a brake repair, it automatically gets pushed to your vehicle’s history report.
What makes 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair different from other Kettering brake repair shops?
2’u’Brakes is greater Dayton’s first mobile brake repair service. We have changed the way customers choose to get their brake repairs done. From Brake pad replacement, Brake rotor replacement to Brake caliper replacement 2’u’Brakes can handle all your brake repair needs!
How does 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair in Kettering work?
This is a great question that we often are asked. Our process is extremly simple you can fill out our free estimate request form that will ask a few questions about your brake repair needs and we will get back to ASAP with a price. When you are ready to schedule your brake repair you simply click on schedule now and book your appointment. Your ASE certified technician will then come to your vehicles location in Beavercreek OH and make the repair on location. Easy as 1-2-3 !
Does 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair offer a warranty?
Yes all of our brake repairs are backed by one of our 3 warranty tiers depending on your brake repair package choice.
- Standard package 12 month/12k mile
- Gold package 24 month/24k mile
- Platinum package 36 month/36k mile warranty
Can you make brake repairs any where in Kettering?
Genrally yes. While we do require a mostly flat surface with around 6 ft on each side of the vehicle to make the brake repair. In certain instances we may look for a near by parking lot to make the brake repair if needed.
How long should I expect my brake repair to take?
Most brake repairs typically take between 1 to 2 hours. On occasion repairs can take longer if your technician runs into problems or extra services are needed to complete your brake repair.
We Also Serve The Rest Of Greater Dayton
We Make Brake Repair Easy!
Can you name another auto repair shop in the East Side that will repair your brakes on site?
We are not aware of any other local mechanics providing this service!
Our brake jobs come with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty.
All you have to do is contact us and approve your quote. We’ll repair your brakes wherever your vehicle is currently located!
Meeting Kettering, OH
Kettering is a city in Montgomery County, Ohio, with about 55,000 people. It is named after Charles F. Kettering, an inventor and engineer who founded Delco Electronics Corporation and co-founded General Motors Research Corporation. Kettering is known for its:
Kettering has a rich history dating back to the early 1800s when it was settled by farmers and pioneers. It was incorporated as a village in 1952 and as a city in 1955. It was home to many notable figures, such as Erma Bombeck (humorist), Rob Dyrdek (skateboarder), Nancy Cartwright (voice actor), and Jim Paxson (basketball player).
Points of Interest
Kettering has many attractions and landmarks, making it a great place to visit or live in. Some of them are:
- The Fraze Pavilion: A 4,300-seat outdoor amphitheater that hosts concerts, festivals, and events throughout the year.
- The Rosewood Arts Centre: A community arts center that offers classes, workshops, exhibitions, and programs for all ages and interests.
- The Kettering Recreation Complex: A facility with an ice arena, a fitness center, a water park, a golf course, and more.
- The Dayton Art Institute: A museum showcasing more than 20,000 artworks from various cultures and periods.
- The National Museum of the U.S. Air Force: A museum that displays more than 360 aircraft and missiles from the history of aviation and aerospace.
Taking Care Of Your Car
Your car is one of your most valuable assets, and you want to keep it in good shape for as long as possible. Taking care of your car can save you money on repairs, improve your safety, and increase your resale value. Here are some tips and tricks to help you take care of your car:
- Check your fluids regularly and top them up as needed. This includes oil, coolant, brake fluid, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, and windshield washer fluid.
- Change your oil and filter every 3,000 to 5,000 miles per your manufacturer’s recommendations. This will keep your engine running smoothly and prevent sludge buildup.
- Replace your air filter every 12,000 to 15,000 miles or once a year. This will improve your fuel efficiency and reduce emissions.
- Rotate your tires every 6,000 to 8,000 miles or as your manufacturer recommends. This will ensure even wear and extend the life of your tires.
- Check your tire pressure monthly and adjust it as needed. This will improve your handling, braking, and gas mileage. You can find the recommended pressure on the sticker inside your driver’s door or your owner’s manual.
- Inspect your brakes at least once a year or when you notice any trouble. This will prevent accidents and costly repairs. If you need brake service, call The Auto Llama, and we’ll come to you!
The Auto Llama is your one-stop shop for all your brake repair needs in Kettering, OH. We offer fast, convenient, and affordable service that you can trust. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or get a free quote. We’ll make sure your brakes are in tip-top shape!
695 Lincoln Park Blvd, Kettering, OH 45429, United States
- Head east on Lincoln Park Blvd toward Isaac Prugh Way: 0.8 mi
- Turn left onto Marshall Rd: 0.2 mi
- Turn right onto Wilmington Pike: 0.7 mi
- Turn left onto E Stroop Rd: 0.8 mi
- Turn left onto Braddock St: 0.5 mi
- Turn right onto Olson Dr: 338 ft
- Turn right
- Destination will be on the left: 200 ft
Rosewood Arts Center
2655 Olson Dr, Kettering, OH 45420, United States
- Take Braddock St and La Plata Dr to E Dorothy Ln: 2 min (0.6 mi)
- Head west toward Olson Dr
- Turn left onto Olson Dr
- Turn right onto Braddock St
- Turn left onto La Plata Dr
- Turn right onto E Dorothy Ln
- Continue on Powhattan Pl to your destination: 2 min (0.4 mi)
- Turn right onto Powhattan Pl
- Turn right onto Glengarry Dr
- Turn right
- Turn left
- The destination will be on the left
Kettering Recreation Complex
2900 Glengarry Dr, Kettering, OH 45420, United States
- Get on I-675 N in Beavercreek from Powhattan Pl, E Dorothy Ln and Indian Ripple Rd: 5 min (1.6 mi)
- Head north toward Glengarry Dr
- Turn right toward Glengarry Dr
- Turn right toward Glengarry Dr
- Turn left onto Glengarry Dr
- Turn left onto Powhattan Pl
- Turn right onto E Dorothy Ln
- Continue onto Indian Ripple Rd
- Slight right to merge onto I-675 N toward Columbus
- Follow I-675 N to N Fairfield Rd. Take exit 17 from I-675 N: 7 min (7.2 mi)
- Merge onto I-675 N
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 17 for N Fairfield Rd
- Continue on N Fairfield Rd to your destination: 4 min (1.0 mi)
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto N Fairfield Rd
- Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto Pentagon Blvd
- Turn left onto Fairfield Cmns
- Turn right to stay on Fairfield Cmns
- Turn left
- Destination will be on the left
2’u’Brakes Mobile Brake Repair
Commons Blvd, Dayton, OH 45431, United States