Did you know that Ohio has strict laws regarding vehicle brakes and glass? According to the Ohio Revised Code, your brakes must be able to stop your car within 50 feet at 20 mph, and your windshield must be free of cracks or obstructions that impair your vision. If you fail to comply with these laws, you could face fines, penalties, or even license suspension. That’s why it’s essential to always keep your brakes and glass in good condition.
Brake Shop At Your Service
At The Auto Llama, we specialize in brake repair and maintenance. We use only high-quality parts and tools to ensure your safety and satisfaction. Here are some of the standard brake issues we can handle for you:
Brake Pad Replacement
Brake pads are the components that press against the rotors to slow down your car. Over time, they wear out and need to be replaced. Some signs that you need new brake pads are:
- Squeaking or squealing noises when braking
- Reduced braking performance
- Vibration or pulsation in the brake pedal
- Indicator light on the dashboard
We can diagnose and replace your brake pads quickly and efficiently. We also offer ceramic brake pads, which are more durable and quieter than conventional ones.
Brake Rotor Replacement
Brake rotors are the discs that spin with your wheels and provide a surface for the brake pads to grip. Heat, rust, or warping can also wear out or get damaged. Some signs that you need new brake rotors are:
- Grooves or cracks on the rotors
- Grinding or scraping noises when braking
- Excessive heat or smoke from the wheels
- Uneven or shaky braking
We can diagnose and replace your brake rotors with precision and care. We also offer slotted or drilled rotors, which are more resistant to heat and fading than standard ones.
Brake Caliper Replacement
Brake calipers are the devices that hold the brake pads and squeeze them against the rotors. They can also malfunction or leak due to corrosion, dirt, or wear. Some signs that you need new brake calipers are:
- Fluid leakage from the calipers
- Pulling or dragging of the car to one side when braking
- Sticking or locking the brakes
- Uneven wear of the brake pads
We can diagnose and replace your brake calipers with skill and expertise. We also offer painted or powder-coated calipers, which are more attractive and durable than plain ones.
Don’t Take Our Word For It!
With over 180 5-star reviews see why 2’u’Brakes Mobile Brake Repair is the best choice for brake replacement!
ASE Certified Brake Repair Services In Huber Heights OH & Nearby
Our mechanics are ASE Certified Technicians just like the guys working at the brick and mortar auto repair shops you’ll find in Huber Heights Oh.
When we make a brake repair, it automatically gets pushed to your vehicle’s history report.
What makes 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair different from other Huber Heights brake repair shops?
2’u’Brakes is greater Dayton’s first mobile brake repair service. We have changed the way customers choose to get their brake repairs done. From Brake pad replacement, Brake rotor replacement to Brake caliper replacement 2’u’Brakes can handle all your brake repair needs!
How does 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair in Huber Heights work?
This is a great question that we often are asked. Our process is extremly simple you can fill out our free estimate request form that will ask a few questions about your brake repair needs and we will get back to ASAP with a price. When you are ready to schedule your brake repair you simply click on schedule now and book your appointment. Your ASE certified technician will then come to your vehicles location in Beavercreek OH and make the repair on location. Easy as 1-2-3 !
Does 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair offer a warranty?
Yes all of our brake repairs are backed by one of our 3 warranty tiers depending on your brake repair package choice.
- Standard package 12 month/12k mile
- Gold package 24 month/24k mile
- Platinum package 36 month/36k mile warranty
Can you make brake repairs any where in Huber Heights?
Genrally yes. While we do require a mostly flat surface with around 6 ft on each side of the vehicle to make the brake repair. In certain instances we may look for a near by parking lot to make the brake repair if needed.
How long should I expect my brake repair to take?
Most brake repairs typically take between 1 to 2 hours. On occasion repairs can take longer if your technician runs into problems or extra services are needed to complete your brake repair.
We Make Brake Repairs All Across Greater Dayton
We Make Brake Repair Easy!
Can you name another auto repair shop in the East Side that will repair your brakes on site?
We are not aware of any other local mechanics providing this service!
Our brake jobs come with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty.
All you have to do is contact us and approve your quote. We’ll repair your brakes wherever your vehicle is currently located!
Meeting Huber Heights, OH
Huber Heights is a city in Montgomery County, Ohio, with about 38,000 people. It is known as “America’s largest community of brick homes” because of its unique architecture and design. It is also home to some exciting attractions and events, such as:
Huber Heights was founded in 1956 by Charles H. Huber, a real estate developer who envisioned a planned community of affordable brick homes for working-class families. He named the city after himself and his company, Huber Homes. The city multiplied in the following decades, attracting residents from nearby Dayton and other areas.
Points of Interest
- Carriage Hill MetroPark: A historical park that features a 19th-century farm, a visitor center, a museum, hiking trails, fishing ponds, and horseback riding.
- Rose Music Center: A state-of-the-art outdoor amphitheatre that hosts concerts and events by local and national artists.
- Wayne High School: A public highschool boasts a successful athletic program, especially in football and basketball.
Taking Care Of Your Car
Your car is more than just a vehicle; it’s an investment that deserves proper care and maintenance. By taking care of your vehicle regularly, you can:
- Improve its performance and fuel efficiency
- Extend its lifespan and value
- Prevent costly repairs and breakdowns
- Enhance its safety and comfort
- Avoid legal troubles and fines
Some tips and tricks to take care of your car are:
- Check your oil, coolant, brake fluid, and other fluids regularly and top them up as needed
- Replace your air filter, spark plugs, and other parts according to the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Rotate your tires, align your wheels, and balance your tires every 6,000 miles or so
- Wash your car, wax it, and clean the interior regularly to keep it looking good
- Inspect your brakes, lights, wipers, belts, hoses, and other components for signs of wear or damage and fix them promptly.
At The Auto Llama, we can help you care for your car with our comprehensive and affordable services. We can also advise you on improving your car’s value and appearance with our accessories and upgrades.
If you need brake repair in Huber Heights, OH, look no further than The Auto Llama. We are the best mobile car brake repair expert in town. We offer fast, reliable, and convenient service at your location. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our services.
Carriage Hill MetroPark
7800 Shull Rd, Huber Heights, OH 45424, United States
- Head south on Shull Rd toward Executive Blvd (443 ft).
- Turn right onto Shull Rd (0.7 mi).
- Turn left onto Brandt Pike/I-70ALT (0.5 mi).
- Turn right onto Executive Blvd (0.6 mi)
Rose Music Center at The Heights
6800 Executive Blvd, Huber Heights, OH 45424, United States
- Head east on Executive Blvd toward Lehman Ln (0.6 mi).
- Turn right onto Brandt Pike/I-70ALT.
- Continue to follow Brandt Pike.
- Pass by Taco Bell (on the left in 1.9 mi) (1.9 mi).
- Turn right onto Chambersburg Rd (1.0 mi).
- Turn left.
- The destination will be on the right (0.1 mi) .
Wayne High School
5400 Chambersburg Rd, Huber Heights, OH 45424, United States
- Head south toward Chambersburg Rd: 1 min (0.1 mi)
- Take Old Troy Pike/Troy Pike, Needmore Rd, Harshman Rd, Valley St, … and Pentagon Blvd to Commons Blvd in Beavercreek: 20 min (10.1 mi)
- Turn left onto Chambersburg Rd
- Turn left onto Old Troy Pike/Troy Pike
- Continue straight onto OH-202 S/Old Troy Pike/Troy Pike
- Turn left onto Needmore Rd
- Continue onto Harshman Rd
- Turn left after KFC
- Continue to follow Valley St
- Continue onto OH-444 N
- Turn right onto Kauffman Rd
- Turn right onto National Rd
- Continue onto Grange Hall Rd
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Pentagon Blvd
- Follow Commons Blvd and Fairfield Cmns to your destination: 1 min (0.4 mi)
- Turn right onto Commons Blvd
- Turn left onto Fairfield Cmns
- Turn right to stay on Fairfield Cmns
- Turn left
- Destination will be on the left
2’u’Brakes Mobile Brake Repair
Commons Blvd, Dayton, OH 45431, United States