According to the Ohio Revised Code, your vehicle’s brakes must be in good working order and capable of stopping your vehicle within a reasonable distance. If your brakes are faulty or worn out, you could face a fine of up to $150 or even lose your license. Not to mention, you could also endanger yourself and others on the road.
Your vehicle’s glass must also be free of cracks, chips, or obstructions that could impair your vision or reflect sunlight into the eyes of other drivers. If your glass is damaged, you could be cited for a minor misdemeanor and have to pay a fine of up to $100.
Don’t risk getting pulled over or causing an accident because of your brakes or glass. Call The Auto Llama today, and let us take care of it for you.
Brake Shop At Your Service
At The Auto Llama, we offer a full range of brake services, including:
Brake Pad Replacement
Brake pads are the components that press against the rotors to slow down your vehicle. Over time, they wear out and need to be replaced. If you hear a squeaking or grinding noise when you brake or if your brake pedal feels soft or spongy, it may be time to replace your brake pads.
We can diagnose the condition of your brake pads and replace them with high-quality parts that match your vehicle’s specifications. We can also adjust your brake system and bleed your brake fluid to ensure optimal performance.
Brake Rotor Replacement
Brake rotors are the discs that spin with your wheels and provide a surface for the brake pads to grip. They can also wear out or warp due to heat and friction. If you feel a vibration or pulsation when you brake or see deep grooves or cracks on your rotors, it may be time to replace them.
We can inspect your rotors and resurface or replace them if necessary. We use premium rotors that are durable and resistant to warping.
Brake Caliper Replacement
Brake calipers are the devices that hold the brake pads and squeeze them against the rotors. They can also malfunction or leak due to corrosion or damage. If you notice a fluid leak near your wheels or your brakes feel uneven or draggy, it may be time to replace your calipers.
We can check and replace your calipers with new ones that fit your vehicle’s specifications. We can also clean and lubricate your caliper pins and slides to ensure smooth operation.
What makes 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair different from other Fairborn brake repair shops?
2’u’Brakes is Cincinnati’s first mobile brake repair service. We have changed the way customers choose to get their brake repairs done. From Brake pad replacement, Brake rotor replacement to Brake caliper replacement 2’u’Brakes can handle all your brake repair needs!
How does 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair in Fairborn work?
This is a great question that we often are asked. Our process is extremly simple you can fill out our free estimate request form that will ask a few questions about your brake repair needs and we will get back to ASAP with a price. When you are ready to schedule your brake repair you simply click on schedule now and book your appointment. Your ASE certified technician will then come to your vehicles location in Fairborn OH and make the repair on location. Easy as 1-2-3 !
Does 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair offer a warranty?
Yes all of our brake repairs are backed by one of our 3 warranty tiers depending on your brake repair package choice.
- Standard package 12 month/12k mile
- Gold package 24 month/24k mile
- Platinum package 36 month/36k mile warranty
Can you make brake repairs any where in Fairborn?
Genrally yes. While we do require a mostly flat surface with around 6 ft on each side of the vehicle to make the brake repair. In certain instances we may look for a near by parking lot to make the brake repair if needed.
How long should I expect my brake repair to take?
Most brake repairs typically take between 1 to 2 hours. On occasion repairs can take longer if your technician runs into problems or extra services are needed to complete your brake repair.
ASE Certified Brake Repair Services In Fairborn OH & Nearby
Our mechanics are ASE Certified Technicians just like the guys working at the brick and mortar auto repair shops you’ll find in Fairborn Oh.
When we make a brake repair, it automatically gets pushed to your vehicle’s history report.
We Also Serve The Rest Of Greater Dayton
We Make Brake Repair Easy!
Can you name another auto repair shop in the East Side that will repair your brakes on site?
We are not aware of any other local mechanics providing this service!
Our brake jobs come with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty.
All you have to do is contact us and approve your quote. We’ll repair your brakes wherever your vehicle is currently located!
Schedule Your Brake Repair Service
Like to request pricing first?
Same Day Appointments Available Give Us A Call At
- Our primary service areas are Cincinnati, Northern KY, SE Indiana, and Dayton, OH. We do make repairs out side of this area however a service charge may apply please give us a call if you need more info.
- We DO NOT offer BRAKE LINE repairs at this time.
- We DO NOT install customer parts unless you are looking for a performance upgrade.
We Also Serve The Rest Of Greater Cincinnati
Meeting Fairborn, OH
Fairborn is a city in Greene County, Ohio, with a population of about 33,000. It is home to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, one of the country’s largest and most important military installations. It is also known for its history, culture, and attractions.
Fairborn was formed in 1950 by merging two villages: Fairfield and Osborn. Fairfield was founded in 1799 by pioneers from Virginia and Kentucky. Osborn was founded in 1850 by railroad workers and farmers. Both villages suffered from floods and fires until they decided to join forces and relocate to higher ground.
Fairborn has a rich heritage of aviation and innovation. It is the birthplace of Orville Wright, one of the inventors of the airplane. It is also the site of the first flight school in the world, established by Wilbur Wright in 1909. Today, Fairborn hosts the annual Wright Brothers Day celebration every December 17th.
Points of Interest
Fairborn has many attractions for visitors and residents alike. Here are some of them:
- The National Museum of the United States Air Force is the world’s largest and oldest military aviation museum, with more than 360 aircraft and missiles on display. You can see historic planes such as the Wright Flyer III, the B-29 Enola Gay, and the Apollo 15 Command Module. You can also enjoy interactive exhibits, flight simulators, and special events.
- The Huffman Prairie Flying Field: This is where the Wright brothers perfected their flying skills and taught others how to fly. You can see the original launch rail, hangar, shed used by the Wrights, and a replica of their 1905 Flyer. You can also walk along the interpretive trail and learn more about the history of flight.
- The Fairborn Community Park: This is a 150-acre park that offers a variety of recreational activities. You can enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, boating, picnicking, and more. You can also visit the Fairborn Veterans Memorial, the Fairborn Amphitheater, and the Fairborn Skate Park.
Taking Care Of Your Car
Your car is more than just a means of transportation. It is also an investment that requires regular maintenance and care. By taking care of your vehicle, you can:
- Save money on fuel, repairs, and insurance
- Extend the lifespan and value of your vehicle
- Enhance your safety and comfort on the road
- Reduce your environmental impact
Here are some tips and tricks to take care of your car:
- Check your fluids regularly and top them up as needed. This includes oil, coolant, brake fluid, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, and windshield washer fluid.
- Replace your filters regularly to keep your engine running smoothly and efficiently. This includes air, oil, fuel, and cabin filters.
- Inspect your tires regularly and keep them properly inflated and aligned. This will improve your traction, handling, and fuel economy. You should also rotate your tires every 6,000 miles and replace them when worn out or damaged.
- Test your battery regularly and replace it when it is weak or dead. A weak battery can cause starting problems, electrical issues, and damage to other components. You should also clean your battery terminals and cables to prevent corrosion and ensure good connections.
- Replace your wiper blades regularly to ensure good visibility in all weather conditions. Worn or damaged wiper blades can scratch your windshield, impair your vision, and cause accidents. Periodically clean your windshield and windows to remove dirt, dust, and bugs.
At The Auto Llama, we can help you care for your car with our comprehensive and convenient services. We can perform routine maintenance, inspections, diagnostics, and more. We can also give you expert advice on how to keep your car in top shape.
Call us today at (937) 555-5555 or visit our website at https://theautollama.com/ to schedule an appointment or request a quote. We look forward to serving you.
National Museum of the US Air Force
1100 Spaatz St, Dayton, OH 45433, United States
Head north on Bong St toward Springfield St: 10 sec (197 ft)
- Follow Springfield St and Kauffman Rd to Wright State Rd in Fairborn: 5 min (3.2 mi)
- Turn right onto Springfield St
- Continue straight onto OH-444 N
- Turn right onto Kauffman Rd
- Take University Blvd, McClerron Memorial Skyway, Skeel Ave and Hebble Creek Rd to Pylon Rd in Wright-Patterson Air Force Base: 8 min (2.7 mi)
- Turn right onto Wright State Rd
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto University Blvd
- Turn left to merge onto OH-844 N/McClerron Memorial Skyway toward W.P.A.F.B. Area A
- Continue onto Skeel Ave
- Turn left onto Hebble Creek Rd
- Turn right onto Pylon Rd
- Destination will be on the right
Huffman Prairie Flying Field
Pylon Rd, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH 45433, United States
- Head southwest on Pylon Rd toward Hebble Creek Rd: Restricted usage road: 0.4 mi
- Turn left onto Hebble Creek Rd: Restricted usage road: 0.4 mi
- Turn right onto Skeel Ave: Partial restricted usage road: 0.5 mi
- Turn right onto Davis Monthan Rd: 0.2 mi
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto OH-444 N: 0.9 mi
- Continue straight onto W Dayton-Yellow Springs Rd: 1.8 mi
- Turn left: 98 ft
691 E Dayton Yellow Springs Rd, Fairborn, OH 45324, United States
- Head southwest toward E Dayton Yellow Springs Rd: 1 sec (13 ft)
- Take I-675 S to Fairfield Cmns in Beavercreek: 6 min (3.5 mi)
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto E Dayton Yellow Springs Rd
- Turn right to merge onto I-675 S toward Cincinnati
- Take exit 17 for N Fairfield Rd
- Use the 2 left lanes to turn left onto N Fairfield Rd.
- Turn right onto Pentagon Blvd
- Follow Fairfield Cmns to your destination: 2 min (0.5 mi)
- Turn left onto Fairfield Cmns
- Turn right to stay on Fairfield Cmns
- Turn left
- Destination will be on the left
2’u’Brakes Mobile Brake Repair
Commons Blvd, Dayton, OH 45431, United States