Did you know that Ohio has strict laws regarding vehicle brakes and glass? According to the Ohio Revised Code, your brakes must be able to stop your vehicle within 50 feet at 20 mph, and your windshield must be free of cracks or obstructions that impair your vision. If you fail to comply with these laws, you could face fines, penalties, or even license suspension. Don’t let that happen to you! Call us today, and we’ll make sure your brakes and glass are in tip-top shape.
Brake Shop At Your Service
At The Auto Llama, we have the skills, experience, and equipment to handle any brake problem you may have. We use only high-quality parts and materials, guaranteeing our work for 12 months or 12,000 miles. Here are some of the standard brake issues we can fix for you:
Brake Pad Replacement
Brake pads are the parts that press against the rotors to slow down your car. Over time, they wear out and need to be replaced. If you hear squeaking, grinding, or feel vibrations when you brake, it’s time to get new brake pads. We can diagnose the condition of your brake pads and replace them if needed.
Brake Rotor Replacement
Brake rotors are the discs that spin with your wheels and provide a surface for the brake pads to grip. They can also wear out or get warped due to heat or friction. You may need new brake rotors if you notice pulsating, wobbling, or scraping noises when you brake. We can measure the thickness and smoothness of your rotors and replace them if necessary.
Brake Caliper Replacement
Brake calipers are the devices that hold the brake pads and squeeze them against the rotors. They can get stuck, leak, or corrode over time, affecting your braking performance. You may need new brake calipers if you experience uneven braking, fluid loss, or reduced stopping power. We can inspect your calipers and replace them if required.
Don’t Take Our Word For It!
With over 180 5-star reviews see why 2’u’Brakes Mobile Brake Repair is the best choice for brake replacement!
Frequently Asked Brake Repair Questions
What makes 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair different from other Eastgate brake repair shops?
2’u’Brakes is Cincinnati’s first mobile brake repair service. We have changed the way customers choose to get their brake repairs done. From Brake pad replacement, Brake rotor replacement to Brake caliper replacement 2’u’Brakes can handle all your brake repair needs!
How does 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair in Eastgate work?
This is a great question that we often are asked. Our process is extremly simple you can fill out our free estimate request form that will ask a few questions about your brake repair needs and we will get back to ASAP with a price. When you are ready to schedule your brake repair you simply click on schedule now and book your appointment. Your ASE certified technician will then come to your vehicles location in Eastgate OH and make the repair on location. Easy as 1-2-3 !
Does 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair offer a warranty?
Yes all of our brake repairs are backed by one of our 3 warranty tiers depending on your brake repair package choice.
- Standard package 12 month/12k mile
- Gold package 24 month/24k mile
- Platinum package 36 month/36k mile warranty
What types of brake repairs do you make in Eastgate?
Can you make brake repairs any where in Eastgate?
Genrally yes. While we do require a mostly flat surface with around 6 ft on each side of the vehicle to make the brake repair. In certain instances we may look for a near by parking lot to make the brake repair if needed.
How long should I expect my brake repair to take?
Most brake repairs typically take between 1 to 2 hours. On occasion repairs can take longer if your technician runs into problems or extra services are needed to complete your brake repair.
We Make Brake Repair Easy!
Can you name another auto repair shop in the East Side that will repair your brakes on site?
We are not aware of any other local mechanics providing this service!
Our brake jobs come with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty.
All you have to do is contact us and approve your quote. We’ll repair your brakes wherever your vehicle is currently located!
Schedule Your Brake Repair Service
Like to request pricing first?
Same Day Appointments Available Give Us A Call At
- Our primary service areas are Cincinnati, Northern KY, SE Indiana, and Dayton, OH. We do make repairs out side of this area however a service charge may apply please give us a call if you need more info.
- We DO NOT offer BRAKE LINE repairs at this time.
- We DO NOT install customer parts unless you are looking for a performance upgrade.
We Also Serve The Rest Of Greater Cincinnati
Meeting Eastgate, OH
Eastgate, OH, is a census-designated place in Clermont County, Ohio. It has a population of about 9,000 people and covers an area of 5.3 square miles. It is part of the Cincinnati metropolitan area, located approximately 15 miles east of downtown Cincinnati. Here are some interesting facts about Eastgate, OH:
Eastgate, OH, was initially called Glen Este and was founded in 1817 by John Cleves Symmes Jr., who founded Hamilton County. The name was changed to Eastgate in 1980 when a shopping mall was built in the area. The mall is now called Eastgate Mall and is one of the largest in the region.
Points of Interest
Eastgate, OH, has several attractions that appeal to visitors and residents alike. Here are three of them:
- Jungle Jim’s International Market: This huge supermarket sells food and products from all over the world. You can find anything from exotic fruits and cheeses to live lobsters and alligators.
- East Fork State Park: This park covers over 4,800 acres of land and water. You can enjoy hiking, biking, camping, fishing, boating, swimming, and more.
- Tri-State Warbird Museum: This museum showcases restored aircraft from World War II. You can see planes like the P-51 Mustang, the B-25 Mitchell, and the C-47 Skytrain.
Taking Care Of Your Car
Your car is more than just a means of transportation. It’s also an investment that needs proper care and maintenance. Caring for your car can extend its lifespan, improve its performance, increase its safety, and enhance its value. Here are some tips and tricks to help you take care of your car:
- Check your fluids regularly: Your car needs fluids like oil, coolant, brake fluid, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, and windshield washer fluid to function correctly. Check them at least once a month and top them off or change them as needed.
- Keep your tires inflated: Your tires affect your car’s handling, fuel efficiency, and braking. Check your tire pressure at least once a month and adjust it according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Also, rotate your tires every 6,000 miles and replace them when worn out.
- Change your air filter: Your air filter prevents dust and debris from entering your engine and affecting its performance. A dirty air filter can reduce gas mileage, increase emissions, and damage your engine. Change your air filter every 12,000 miles or once a year.
- Wash and wax your car: Your car’s exterior is exposed to dirt, dust, bugs, bird droppings, and other elements that can damage its paint and cause rust. Wash your car regularly with a block of mild soap and water, and wax it every 3 months to protect it from the sun and rain.
- Record your service history: Keeping track of your car’s service history can help you plan for future repairs and maintenance. It can also help you prove your car’s condition and value if you sell or trade it.
We hope you enjoyed this article about brake repair in Eastgate, OH. If you need brake service or repair, don’t hesitate to contact us at The Auto Llama. We are the best mobile car brake repair experts in the area and will come to you wherever you are. Call us today or visit our website for more information.
How to get to The Auto Llama Cincinnati?
East Fork State Park
3294 Elklick Rd, Bethel, OH 45106
- Take Elklick Rd to OH-125 W/OH-222 N
a. Head north toward Elklick Rd
b. Turn left onto Elklick Rd
c. Turn right onto Old State Rte 125
- Follow OH-222 N to Clermont College Dr/College Dr in Batavia
a. Turn right onto OH-125 W/OH-222 N
b. Turn right onto OH-222 N
c. Turn right to stay on OH-222 N
d. Turn left onto E Main St
Continue straight onto W Main St
- Continue on Clermont College Dr/College Dr. Take Old State Rte 74 to Borman Dr
a. Turn left onto Clermont College Dr/College Dr
b. Turn right onto Old State Rte 74
c. Turn left onto Armstrong Blvd
d. Turn left onto Glenn Pkwy
e. Turn right onto Borman Dr
Tri-State Warbird Museum
4021 Borman Dr, Batavia, OH 45103
- Head northwest on Borman Dr for 0.2 mi.
a. Turn left onto Glenn Pkwy and continue for 0.2 mi.
b. Turn right onto Armstrong Blvd and continue for 0.3 mi.
- Turn left onto Cincinnati-Batavia Pike/Old State Rte 74 and continue for 1.1 mi.
a. Turn left onto Shayler Rd and continue for 1.5 mi.
b. Turn right onto Clough Pike and continue for 1.2 mi.
- Turn right onto Glen Este-Withamsville Rd and continue for 0.3 mi.
a. Turn left onto Aicholtz Rd and continue for 0.2 mi.
b. At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit and stay on Aicholtz Rd for 0.4 mi.
c. Turn right, and you have arrived at your destination.
Jungle Jim’s International Market
4450 Eastgate S Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45245
- Head southwest toward Aicholtz Rd for 13 ft.
a. Turn right onto Aicholtz Rd and continue for 0.2 mi.
b. Turn right onto Eastgate Blvd and continue for 0.4 mi. Pass by Sleep Outfitters (on the left).
c. Slight right to merge onto OH-32 W/State Rte 32 W toward I-275/Cincinnati and continue for 0.6 mi.
- Use the right lane to merge onto I-275 N via the ramp to I-71/Columbus and continue for 0.5 mi.
a. Merge onto I-275 N and continue for 15.1 mi.
b. Use the 2nd from the right lane to take exit 47 for Reed Hartman Hwy toward Blue Ash and continue for 0.3 mi.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Reed Hartman Hwy and continue for 1.6 mi. Pass by KeyBank (on the right in 1.2 mi).
a. Turn right at Osborne Blvd and continue for 0.1 mi.
b. Turn right, and you have arrived at your destination.
2’u’Brakes Mobile Brake Repair
10945 Reed Hartman Hwy Ste 312, Cincinnati, OH 45242