Did you know that you can get fined up to $500 in Kentucky for driving with faulty brakes? That’s right, it’s dangerous and illegal to go with brakes that don’t work correctly. You could also get points on your license, higher insurance rates, or even lose your driving privileges. Not to mention the risk of getting into an accident and injuring yourself or others.
That’s why it’s essential to keep your brakes in good condition and check them regularly. You want to avoid getting a ticket, a lawsuit, or worse. Plus, you’ll save money on gas and repairs by having efficient brakes.
Another thing you should know is that in Kentucky, you must have a windshield and windows free of cracks or obstructions. You could get pulled over and fined up to $250 if you have a cracked windshield or window. You could also fail your vehicle inspection or registration.
That’s why we also offer windshield and window repair and replacement services. We can fix any cracks or chips in your glass and make it look new. We use high-quality materials and tools to ensure a perfect fit and seal. And we can do it at your location, too!
Brake Shop At Your Service
We are The Auto Llama, the best mobile brake shop in Covington, KY. We have over 20 years of experience in the automotive industry, and we are certified and insured. We use only the best parts and equipment to ensure quality and safety. We offer competitive prices and warranties for our services.
Brake Pad Replacement
Brake pads are the parts that press against the rotors to slow down your car. They wear out over time and must be replaced every 30,000 to 70,000 miles, depending on your driving habits and conditions.
If you notice any of these signs, you may need new brake pads:
- Squeaking or squealing noises when braking
- Grinding or scraping sounds when braking
- Reduced braking performance or responsiveness
- Increased stopping distance
- Vibration or pulsation in the brake pedal
- The brake warning light on the dashboard
We can replace your brake pads quickly and easily at your location. We’ll also inspect your rotors and calipers and ensure everything works correctly.
Brake Rotor Replacement
Brake rotors are the discs that spin with your wheels and provide a surface for the brake pads to grip. Depending on your driving habits and conditions, they can get warped, cracked, or grooved over time and must be replaced every 50,000 to 70,000 miles.
If you notice any of these signs, you may need new brake rotors:
- Grooves or uneven wear on the rotors
- Warping or distortion of the rotors
- Cracks or damage on the rotors
- Excessive heat or noise from the rotors
- Vibration or pulsation in the steering wheel or brake pedal
We can replace your brake rotors quickly and easily at your location. We’ll also inspect your pads and calipers to ensure everything works correctly.
Brake Caliper Replacement
Brake calipers are the parts that hold the brake pads and squeeze them against the rotors when you apply the brakes. If malfunctioning, they can get stuck, leak, or corrode over time and must be replaced every 100,000 miles or sooner.
If you notice any of these signs, you may need new brake calipers:
- Leaking brake fluid from the calipers
- Uneven wear or damage on the pads or rotors
- Reduced braking performance or responsiveness
- Pulling or drifting to one side when braking
- The brake warning light on the dashboard
We can replace your brake calipers quickly and easily at your location. We’ll also inspect your pads and rotors to ensure everything works correctly.
Don’t Take Our Word For It!
With over 180 5-star reviews see why 2’u’Brakes Mobile Brake Repair is the best choice for brake replacement!
ASE Certified Brake Repair Services In Covington KY & Nearby
Our mechanics are ASE Certified Technicians just like the guys working at the brick and mortar auto repair shops you’ll find in Florence KY.
When we make a brake repair, it automatically gets pushed to your vehicle’s history report.
What makes 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair different from other Covington brake repair shops?
2’u’Brakes is greater Cincinnati’s first mobile brake repair service. We have changed the way customers choose to get their brake repairs done. From Brake pad replacement, Brake rotor replacement to Brake caliper replacement 2’u’Brakes can handle all your brake repair needs!
How does 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair in Covington work?
This is a great question that we often are asked. Our process is extremly simple you can fill out our free estimate request form that will ask a few questions about your brake repair needs and we will get back to ASAP with a price. When you are ready to schedule your brake repair you simply click on schedule now and book your appointment. Your ASE certified technician will then come to your vehicles location in Beavercreek OH and make the repair on location. Easy as 1-2-3 !
Does 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair offer a warranty?
Yes all of our brake repairs are backed by one of our 3 warranty tiers depending on your brake repair package choice.
- Standard package 12 month/12k mile
- Gold package 24 month/24k mile
- Platinum package 36 month/36k mile warranty
Can you make brake repairs any where in Covington ?
Genrally yes. While we do require a mostly flat surface with around 6 ft on each side of the vehicle to make the brake repair. In certain instances we may look for a near by parking lot to make the brake repair if needed.
How long should I expect my brake repair to take?
Most brake repairs typically take between 1 to 2 hours. On occasion repairs can take longer if your technician runs into problems or extra services are needed to complete your brake repair.
We Make Brake Repair Easy!
Can you name another auto repair shop in the East Side that will repair your brakes on site?
We are not aware of any other local mechanics providing this service!
Our brake jobs come with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty.
All you have to do is contact us and approve your quote. We’ll repair your brakes wherever your vehicle is currently located!
Schedule Your Brake Repair Service
Like to request pricing first?
Same Day Appointments Available Give Us A Call At
- Our primary service areas are Cincinnati, Northern KY, SE Indiana, and Dayton, OH. We do make repairs out side of this area however a service charge may apply please give us a call if you need more info.
- We DO NOT offer BRAKE LINE repairs at this time.
- We DO NOT install customer parts unless you are looking for a performance upgrade.
We Also Serve The Rest Of Greater Cincinnati
Meeting Covington, KY
Covington, KY, is a northern Kentucky city across the Ohio River from Cincinnati, OH. It has about 40,000 people and a rich history and culture. Here are some of the things that make Covington, KY special:
Covington was founded in 1815 and named after General Leonard Covington, a hero of the War of 1812. It grew as a trade and manufacturing center, especially for iron and textiles. It also became a hub for immigration, attracting many German and Irish settlers. It was the site of several important events in the Civil War, such as the Battle of Fort Mitchel and the Siege of Cincinnati. It also played a role in the Underground Railroad, helping slaves escape to freedom.
Today, Covington is known for its historic architecture and landmarks, such as the Roebling Suspension Bridge, the Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption, and the Covington Historic District.
Points of Interest
Covington has many attractions and activities for visitors and residents alike. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- The Roebling Suspension Bridge: This is the oldest suspension bridge in the world that still carries vehicular traffic. It was designed by John A. Roebling, who later built the Brooklyn Bridge. It spans 1,057 feet across the Ohio River and connects Covington with Cincinnati. It offers stunning views of both cities and is a National Historic Landmark.
- The Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption: This Roman Catholic church was built in 1894 and modeled after Notre Dame in Paris. It has 82 stained glass windows, including the most prominent church stained glass window in the world. It also has a 14-foot crucifix made of a single piece of wood and a pipe organ with over 5,000 pipes. It is open for tours and services and is a National Historic Landmark.
- The MainStrasse Village: This is a historic neighborhood that preserves the German heritage of Covington. It has many shops, restaurants, bars, and galleries that offer a variety of cuisines and products. It also hosts festivals and events throughout the year, such as Oktoberfest, Mardi Gras, and Goettafest.
Taking Care Of Your Car
Your car is one of your most valuable assets, and you want to keep it in good shape for as long as possible. That’s why taking care of your car regularly is essential and preventing any problems from worsening. Here are some tips and tricks to help you take care of your car:
- Check your oil level and change it every 3,000 to 5,000 miles or according to your manufacturer’s recommendations. Oil lubricates your engine and prevents it from overheating or wearing out.
- Check your tire pressure and rotate your tires every 6,000 to 8,000 miles or according to your manufacturer’s recommendations. Proper tire pressure improves your gas mileage and handling and prevents uneven wear or blowouts.
- Check your brake fluid level and change it every two years per your manufacturer’s recommendations. Brake fluid helps your brakes work properly and prevents them from fading or failing.
- Check your coolant level and change it every two years per your manufacturer’s recommendations. Coolant keeps your engine from overheating or freezing and prevents corrosion or leaks.
- Per your manufacturer’s recommendations, check your battery condition and replace it every three to five years. Your battery provides power to start your car and run your electrical systems.
- Regularly check your lights, wipers, belts, hoses, filters, spark plugs, and other parts and replace them as needed or according to your manufacturer’s recommendations. These parts help your car run smoothly and safely and prevent breakdowns or accidents.
You’ll save money on repairs and maintenance in the long run by taking care of your car regularly. You’ll also extend the life of your vehicle and increase its resale value.
We hope you enjoyed this article about brake repair in Covington, KY. If you need brake service or car repair, don’t hesitate to contact us at The Auto Llama. We’ll come to you and fix your brakes in no time!
We are The Auto Llama, and we are fantastic!
John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge
Covington, KY 41011, United States
- Head south on Roebling Way (0.1 mi)
- Roebling Way turns left and becomes Scott St (0.5 mi)
- Turn right onto E 8th St.
- Destination will be on the right (0.3 mi)
Mainstrasse Village Association
406 W 6th St STE 201, Covington, KY 41011, United States
- Head east on W 8th St/W Pike St toward Russell St. Continue to follow W 8th St (0.2 mi)
- Turn right onto Madison Ave (0.2 mi)
- Turn left onto E 11th St (85 ft)
- Turn right.
- Destination will be on the right (213 ft)
Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption
1140 Madison Ave, Covington, KY 41011, United States
- Head north toward E 11th St (200 ft)
- Turn left onto E 11th St (157 ft)
- Turn left onto Madison Ave (456 ft)
- Turn right onto W Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd/MLK Jr. Blvd (0.6 mi)
- Turn left to merge onto I-71 S/I-75 S toward Lexington/Louisville (0.3 mi)
- Continue on I-71 S/I-75 S to Erlanger. Take exit 184 from I-71 S/I-75 S (6.6 mi)
- Merge onto I-71 S/I-75 S (4.8 mi)
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to stay on I-71 S/I-75 S (0.7 mi)
- Take exit 184 to merge onto KY-236 E/Commonwealth Ave toward Erlanger (1.0 mi)
- Merge onto KY-236 E/Commonwealth Ave. Take US-127 S/US-25 S/US-42 to Lytle Ave in Elsmere (2.1 mi)
- Turn left onto Main St (0.4 mi)
- Turn right onto Lytle Ave. Destination will be on the left (463 ft)
2’u’Brakes Mobile Brake Repair
609 Spring St, Elsmere, KY 41018, United States