Did you know that Ohio has some of the strictest laws regarding vehicle brakes and glass? According to the Ohio Revised Code, your brakes must be able to stop your vehicle within a certain distance, depending on your speed and weight. If your brakes fail to meet this standard, you could face a fine of up to $150 or even jail time.
Your vehicle glass must also be in good condition, free of cracks, chips, or tinting obstructing your vision. If your glass is damaged, you could be cited for a minor misdemeanor and have to pay a fine of up to $100.
Don’t risk getting pulled over or having an accident because of faulty brakes or glass. Call The Auto Llama today and let us handle your brake repair needs.
Brake Shop At Your Service
At The Auto Llama, we’re not just a brake shop. We’re a brake shop that comes to you! There is no need to waste time and money driving to a garage or waiting in line. Call us, and we’ll bring our tools and equipment to your location. We can service any make and model of car, truck, or SUV.
Brake Pad Replacement
Brake pads are the parts that press against the brake rotors to slow down your vehicle. Over time, they wear out and need to be replaced. You may need new brake pads if you hear squeaking, grinding, or screeching noises when you brake or if your brake pedal feels spongy or vibrates.
The Auto Llama can replace your brake pads quickly and easily. We use high-quality parts that match or exceed the original manufacturer’s specifications. We’ll also check your brake rotors for any damage or warping and recommend if they need to be replaced as well.
Brake Rotor Replacement
Brake rotors are the discs that spin with your wheels and provide a surface for the brake pads to grip. They can also wear out or get damaged by heat, rust, or debris. You may need new brake rotors if you notice pulsating, wobbling, or shaking when you brake or if your steering wheel vibrates or pulls to one side.
The Auto Llama can replace your brake rotors with precision and care. We use premium parts designed to fit your vehicle perfectly and provide optimal performance. We’ll also check your brake pads for any signs of wear and tear and advise if they need to be replaced.
Brake Caliper Replacement
Brake calipers are the devices that hold the brake pads and squeeze them against the brake rotors when you apply the brakes. They can also malfunction or fail due to corrosion, leakage, or contamination. You may need new brake calipers if you notice fluid dripping from your wheels, reduced braking power, or uneven braking.
The Auto Llama can replace your brake calipers with skill and expertise. We use top-notch parts that are compatible with your vehicle’s braking system and ensure proper function. We’ll also check your brake fluid level and quality and flush it if necessary.
Don’t Take Our Word For It!
With over 180 5-star reviews see why 2’u’Brakes Mobile Brake Repair is the best choice for brake replacement!
Frequently Asked Brake Repair Questions
What makes 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair different from other Colerain brake repair shops?
2’u’Brakes is Cincinnati’s first mobile brake repair service. We have changed the way customers choose to get their brake repairs done. From Brake pad replacement, Brake rotor replacement to Brake caliper replacement 2’u’Brakes can handle all your brake repair needs!
How does 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair in Colerain work?
This is a great question that we often are asked. Our process is extremly simple you can fill out our free estimate request form that will ask a few questions about your brake repair needs and we will get back to ASAP with a price. When you are ready to schedule your brake repair you simply click on schedule now and book your appointment. Your ASE certified technician will then come to your vehicles location in Colerain OH and make the repair on location. Easy as 1-2-3 !
Does 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair offer a warranty?
Yes all of our brake repairs are backed by one of our 3 warranty tiers depending on your brake repair package choice.
- Standard package 12 month/12k mile
- Gold package 24 month/24k mile
- Platinum package 36 month/36k mile warranty
What types of brake repairs do you make in Colerain?
Can you make brake repairs any where in Colerain?
Genrally yes. While we do require a mostly flat surface with around 6 ft on each side of the vehicle to make the brake repair. In certain instances we may look for a near by parking lot to make the brake repair if needed.
How long should I expect my brake repair to take?
Most brake repairs typically take between 1 to 2 hours. On occasion repairs can take longer if your technician runs into problems or extra services are needed to complete your brake repair.
ASE Certified Brake Repair Services In Colerain OH & Nearby
Our mechanics are ASE Certified Technicians just like the guys working at the brick and mortar auto repair shops you’ll find in Colerain Oh.
When we make a brake repair, it automatically gets pushed to your vehicle’s history report.
We Make Brake Repair Easy!
Can you name another auto repair shop in the East Side that will repair your brakes on site?
We are not aware of any other local mechanics providing this service!
Our brake jobs come with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty.
All you have to do is contact us and approve your quote. We’ll repair your brakes wherever your vehicle is currently located!
Schedule Your Brake Repair Service
Like to request pricing first?
Same Day Appointments Available Give Us A Call At
- Our primary service areas are Cincinnati, Northern KY, SE Indiana, and Dayton, OH. We do make repairs out side of this area however a service charge may apply please give us a call if you need more info.
- We DO NOT offer BRAKE LINE repairs at this time.
- We DO NOT install customer parts unless you are looking for a performance upgrade.
We Also Serve The Rest Of Greater Cincinnati
Meeting Colerain OH
Colerain, OH, is a Hamilton County township founded in 1794. It is one of the largest townships in Ohio, with a population of over 60,000 people. It is also one of the region’s most diverse and vibrant communities, with a rich history and culture.
Colerain OH was named after Lord Coleraine, an Irish nobleman who supported the American Revolution. It was initially settled by German immigrants who came from Pennsylvania. They established farms, mills, churches, and schools in the area.
During the Civil War, Colerain, OH, was a stop on the Underground Railroad, helping escaped slaves reach freedom in Canada. In 1869, it became one of the first townships in Ohio to adopt a township form of government.
In the 20th century, Colerain, OH, snowballed as more people moved from Cincinnati and other nearby towns. It became a hub for commerce, industry, education, and recreation.
Points of Interest
Colerain, OH, has many attractions and landmarks, making it a great place to live and visit. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Colerain Park: This is the largest park in the township, with over 100 acres of green space, trails, playgrounds, sports fields, and picnic areas. It also hosts many events and festivals, such as the Colerain Fall Festival, the Colerain Christmas Parade, and the Colerain Fireworks.
- Heritage Park: This is a historical park that preserves and showcases the history of Colerain, OH. It features a log cabin, a schoolhouse, a barn, and a museum that displays artifacts and exhibits from the 18th and 19th centuries. It also offers guided tours and educational programs for visitors of all ages.
- Northgate Mall: This shopping mall opened in 1972 and has since become one of the most popular destinations in Colerain, OH. It has over 100 stores, restaurants, and services, as well as a movie theater and a children’s play area. It also hosts many events and promotions throughout the year, such as the Northgate Mall Carnival, the Northgate Mall Easter Bunny, and the Northgate Mall Santa.
Taking Care Of Your Car
Taking care of your car is suitable for your safety, comfort, wallet, and environment. A well-maintained car can last longer, perform better, save fuel, and reduce emissions. Here are some tips and tricks to keep your vehicle in good shape:
- Check your oil level and quality regularly and change it according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Check your tire pressure and tread depth monthly and rotate them every 6,000 miles.
- Replace your air filter every 12,000 miles or as needed to improve engine efficiency and performance.
- Replace your spark plugs every 30,000 miles to prevent misfires and power loss.
- Flush your coolant system every 40,000 miles to prevent overheating and corrosion.
- Replace your brake fluid every two years to prevent brake failure and damage.
Of course, if you need help with these or other car maintenance tasks, you can always count on The Auto Llama. We’ll take care of your car as if it were our own.
Thank you for reading this web copy about Brake Repair Colerain, OH. We hope you learned something new and exciting about our town and services. If you need brake repair or replacement, please contact us. We’ll gladly assist you and make your car run like new again.
The Auto Llama: Your mobile car brake repair expert in Colerain, OH. Call us today!
How do you get to The Auto Llama West Side Cincinnati?
11405 E Miami River Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45252, United States
- Head north toward E Miami River Rd.
- Turn right onto E Miami River Rd.
- After 1.4 miles, turn left onto Day Rd.
- After 2.7 miles, turn right onto Colerain Ave.
- After 0.3 miles, turn right onto Colerain Ave/US Hwy 27 S.
- Pass by Steak ‘n Shake (on the right in 0.3 mi).
- After 1.3 miles, your destination will be on the right.
9501 Colerain Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45251, United States
- Head south on Colerain Ave.
a. Pass by Burger King (on the right in 0.3 mi).
b. After 1.2 miles, your destination will be on the left.
- Head south on Colerain Ave toward McGill Ln.
a. Pass by Arby’s (on the left in 0.9 mi).
2. After 1.8 miles, turn left onto Byrneside Dr.
a. Your destination will be on the left.
2’u’Brakes Mobile Brake Repair
2542 Byrneside Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45239, United States