Did you know that Ohio has strict laws regarding vehicle brakes and glass? According to the Ohio Revised Code, your brakes must be able to stop your vehicle within a certain distance, depending on your speed and weight. If your brakes fail to meet this standard, you could face a fine of up to $150 or even jail time. Not to mention, you could also cause an accident that could injure yourself or others.
Your vehicle glass must also comply with the Ohio law. You cannot have any cracks, chips, or discoloration that impair your vision or reduce light transmission. You also cannot have any tinting or coating that obstructs your view or reflects too much light. If you violate these rules, you could get a ticket of up to $100 or more.
Don’t risk getting in trouble with the law or endangering your safety. If you notice any issues with your brakes or glass, call The Auto Llama today, and we’ll fix them for you in no time!
Brake Shop At Your Service
At The Auto Llama, we offer a wide range of brake services for your convenience and satisfaction. Whether you need brake pad replacement, brake rotor replacement, or brake caliper replacement, we can handle it all. Here are some of the standard brake problems we can diagnose and fix:
Brake Pad Replacement
Your brake pads are the parts that press against the rotors to slow down your car. Over time, they wear out and lose their effectiveness. You may notice some signs that indicate you need new brake pads, such as:
- Squealing or grinding noises when braking
- Longer stopping distances
- Vibrations or pulsations in the brake pedal
- The brake warning light on the dashboard
If you experience any of these symptoms, don’t ignore them. Worn brake pads can damage your rotors and compromise your braking performance. Call The Auto Llama, and we’ll replace your brake pads with high-quality ones that match your car’s specifications.
Brake Rotor Replacement
Your brake rotors are the discs that spin with your wheels and provide a surface for the pads to grip. They can also wear out over time due to friction and heat. Some signs that you need new brake rotors are:
- Grooves or cracks on the rotors
- Warping or unevenness of the rotors
- Blue or black discoloration of the rotors
- Reduced braking power or responsiveness
If you notice any of these signs, don’t delay. Damaged rotors can cause uneven braking, noise, vibration, and poor handling. Call The Auto Llama, and we’ll replace your rotors with new ones that are smooth and balanced.
Brake Caliper Replacement
Your brake calipers are the devices that hold the pads and squeeze them against the rotors when you apply the brakes. They can also malfunction due to corrosion, leakage, or seizure. Some signs that you need new brake calipers are:
- Leaking brake fluid
- Pulling to one side when braking
- Uneven wear of the pads
- Sticking or dragging brakes
If you notice any of these signs, don’t hesitate. Faulty calipers can cause fluid loss, uneven braking, noise, and reduced stopping ability. Call The Auto Llama, and we’ll replace your calipers with new ones that are clean and functional.
Don’t Take Our Word For It!
With over 180 5-star reviews see why 2’u’Brakes Mobile Brake Repair is the best choice for brake replacement!
What makes 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair different from other Beavercreek brake repair shops?
2’u’Brakes is greater Dayton’s first mobile brake repair service. We have changed the way customers choose to get their brake repairs done. From Brake pad replacement, Brake rotor replacement to Brake caliper replacement 2’u’Brakes can handle all your brake repair needs!
How does 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair in Beavercreek work?
This is a great question that we often are asked. Our process is extremly simple you can fill out our free estimate request form that will ask a few questions about your brake repair needs and we will get back to ASAP with a price. When you are ready to schedule your brake repair you simply click on schedule now and book your appointment. Your ASE certified technician will then come to your vehicles location in Beavercreek OH and make the repair on location. Easy as 1-2-3 !
Does 2'u'Brakes mobile brake repair offer a warranty?
Yes all of our brake repairs are backed by one of our 3 warranty tiers depending on your brake repair package choice.
- Standard package 12 month/12k mile
- Gold package 24 month/24k mile
- Platinum package 36 month/36k mile warranty
Can you make brake repairs any where in Beavercreek?
Genrally yes. While we do require a mostly flat surface with around 6 ft on each side of the vehicle to make the brake repair. In certain instances we may look for a near by parking lot to make the brake repair if needed.
How long should I expect my brake repair to take?
Most brake repairs typically take between 1 to 2 hours. On occasion repairs can take longer if your technician runs into problems or extra services are needed to complete your brake repair.
ASE Certified Brake Repair Services In Beavercreek OH & Nearby
Our mechanics are ASE Certified Technicians just like the guys working at the brick and mortar auto repair shops you’ll find in Beavercreek Oh.
When we make a brake repair, it automatically gets pushed to your vehicle’s history report.
We Also Serve The Rest Of Greater Dayton
We Make Brake Repair Easy!
Can you name another auto repair shop in the East Side that will repair your brakes on site?
We are not aware of any other local mechanics providing this service!
Our brake jobs come with a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty.
All you have to do is contact us and approve your quote. We’ll repair your brakes wherever your vehicle is currently located!
Schedule Your Brake Repair Service
Like to request pricing first?
Same Day Appointments Available Give Us A Call At
- Our primary service areas are Cincinnati, Northern KY, SE Indiana, and Dayton, OH. We do make repairs out side of this area however a service charge may apply please give us a call if you need more info.
- We DO NOT offer BRAKE LINE repairs at this time.
- We DO NOT install customer parts unless you are looking for a performance upgrade.
We Also Serve The Rest Of Greater Cincinnati
Meeting Beavercreek, OH
Beavercreek is a city in Greene County, Ohio, with about 46,000 people. It is part of the Dayton metropolitan area known for its high quality of life, excellent schools, and beautiful parks. Here are some interesting facts about Beavercreek:
Beavercreek was first settled in 1803 by a group of pioneers from Virginia and Pennsylvania. It was named after Beaver Creek, a tributary of the Little Miami River that runs through the area. It was incorporated as a city in 1980 after a merger with Beavercreek Township.
Points of Interest
Beavercreek has many attractions and activities for residents and visitors alike. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- The Mall at Fairfield Commons: This large shopping mall features over 130 stores, restaurants, and entertainment options. It is also home to the Beavercreek Community Theatre, which offers live performances and classes for all ages.
- The Greene Town Center: This open-air shopping center offers a mix of retail, dining, and entertainment options. It also hosts various events and festivals, such as concerts, farmers markets, and holiday celebrations.
- Wartinger Park: This historical park preserves several log cabins and barns from the early 19th century. It also has a museum, a playground, and a picnic area. It is a popular spot for weddings, reunions, and educational programs.
Taking Care Of Your Car
Your car is one of your most valuable assets, so you should take good care of it. Not only will it save you money on repairs and maintenance, but it will also enhance your safety, comfort, and performance. Here are some tips and tricks on how to take care of your car:
- Check your fluids regularly: Your car needs various fluids to function correctly, such as oil, coolant, brake fluid, transmission fluid, and windshield washer fluid. Check their levels and quality at least once a month and top them up or change them as needed.
- Keep your tires inflated: Your tires are the only parts of your car that touch the road, affecting your handling, braking, fuel efficiency, and ride quality. Check their pressure at least once a month and inflate them to the recommended level. You should also rotate them every 6,000 miles and replace them when worn or damaged.
- Change your filters: Your car has several filters that protect it from dirt, dust, pollen, and other contaminants. These include the air filter, the oil filter, the fuel filter, and the cabin filter. You should change them according to your owner’s manual or when dirty or clogged.
- Wash your car: Washing it regularly will make it look good and prevent rust, corrosion, and paint damage. You should wash your car at least once a month using a mild soap and water. You should also wax it every 3 months to protect it from UV rays and environmental elements.
Taking care of your car will also affect its value over time. A well-maintained vehicle will retain its value better than a neglected one. According to Kelley Blue Book, a vehicle can lose up to 50% of its value in five years due to depreciation. However, you can minimize this loss by keeping your vehicle in good condition and following these factors:
- Mileage: The more miles you drive your car, the more wear and tear it will suffer. The average annual mileage for a vehicle in the US is about 13,500 miles. If you drive more than this, your vehicle will depreciate faster than average. If you drive less than this, your car will depreciate slower than average.
- Condition: The physical condition of your car will also affect its value. A clean, shiny, and free of dents, scratches, stains, and odors will be worth more than a dirty, dull, and damaged car. A car with no mechanical issues or repairs will be worth more than one with problems or defects.
- History: The history of your car will also influence its value. A vehicle with a clear title and no accidents or damages will be worth more than a car with a salvage title or a history of accidents or injuries. A vehicle with a complete service record and warranty will be worth more than one with no record or warranty.
As you can see, taking care of your car is not only beneficial for you but also for your wallet. If you ever decide to sell or trade in your vehicle, you will get a better price if you keep it in good shape.
We hope you enjoyed reading this web copy about brake repair in Beavercreek, OH. If you need brake service or advice for your car, don’t hesitate to contact us at The Auto Llama. We are the best mobile brake repair experts in town and guarantee your satisfaction. Call us today at (937) 999-9999 or visit our website at https://theautollama.com/ to schedule an appointment.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
4452 Buckeye Ln, Beavercreek, OH 45440, United States
- Head west toward E Stroop Rd: 2 sec (20 ft)
- Take County Line Rd, Research Blvd and Grange Hall Rd to Kemp Rd: 14 min (6.9 mi)
- Turn right onto E Stroop Rd
- Continue onto County Line Rd
- Continue straight to stay on County Line Rd
- Continue straight to stay on County Line Rd
- Continue onto Research Blvd
- Turn left onto Grange Hall Rd
- Turn right onto Kemp Rd
- Destination will be on the left
3080 Kemp Rd, Dayton, OH 45431, United States
- Take N Fairfield Rd to Fairfield Cmns: 3 min (1.3 mi)
- Head west on Kemp Rd toward El Cid Dr
- Turn right onto N Fairfield Rd
- Continue on Fairfield Cmns to your destination: 2 min (0.3 mi)
- Turn left onto Fairfield Cmns
- Turn right after Starbucks
- Turn left
- Turn left
- Turn right
- Turn left
- Destination will be on the right
The Mall at Fairfield Commons
2727 Fairfield Cmns, Beavercreek, OH 45431, United States
- Head north toward Fairfield Cmns: 0.2 mi
- Sharp left onto Fairfield Cmns: 0.5 mi
- Turn left: Destination will be on the left: 138 ft
2’u’Brakes Mobile Brake Repair
Commons Blvd, Dayton, OH 45431, United States